Daily Thought - Page 15 - ๐Ÿ’ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I have an appointment with my orthodontist today. Their office is up in the city about an hour or so away from here. I know it's a far drive but I only have to go up there once a month or so, so it's not too bad. And I just like having an excuse to go up there and go to the big fancy art stores. I'm excited! :3

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..."ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

@Effervescent-Daydream: uh, good luck for that. I've never had an orthodontist visit but I'm already terrified of dentists, haha

Well, I've decided to do a 8-12 weeks fat reduction diet since yesterday - not that there's too much to lose, but still. Doing weight training with a 600 kcal daily deficit is.. not so funny. Eating less is surprisingly simple for me tbh and I also don't mind feeling slightly hungry... the actual problem is that I tend to get very, very tired but still have to keep on moving. But I'll make it, I've dieted harder before...

Western Guardian Dragon

7 hours ago, Amber said:

@Effervescent-Daydream: uh, good luck for that. I've never had an orthodontist visit but I'm already terrified of dentists, haha

ย 

Thanks! ^-^ I've been seeing mine for a couple of years now. Everything went fine, pretty routine appointment.ย 

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..."ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

So, I saw something last night. I was trying to go to sleep, when I roll onto my side and I look at the side of my bed thats not against the wall. A few inches from my face is this... cloud of black smoke? I didn't feel at all threatened. It was just more like, "Oh, well. Hello there... you,". And after a few seconds it just... dispersed upwards into the ceiling. I've seen this thing once before, and the same thing happened. It didn't go into my ceiling that time. Anyway, I may have an interesting new buddy.ย 

1 hour ago, InkyDaily said:

So, I saw something last night. I was trying to go to sleep, when I roll onto my side and I look at the side of my bed thats not against the wall. A few inches from my face is this... cloud of black smoke? I didn't feel at all threatened. It was just more like, "Oh, well. Hello there... you,". And after a few seconds it just... dispersed upwards into the ceiling. I've seen this thing once before, and the same thing happened. It didn't go into my ceiling that time. Anyway, I may have an interesting new buddy.ย 

Oh that is fascinating and good that you did not feel threatened. Seems like something or someome is interested in you and likes to visit you. I am curious if it will come back again and maybe gives some hint why. I experienced situations like this very often and very interesting friends and buddys can be made then.

3 minutes ago, CrowLove said:

Oh that is fascinating and good that you did not feel threatened. Seems like something or someome is interested in you and likes to visit you. I am curious if it will come back again and maybe gives some hint why. I experienced situations like this very often and very interesting friends and buddys can be made then.

Its very fascinating, and I really do hope to learn more about them. I'll post updates as this develops! ^^

I'm shamelessly advertising my blog postย Princess Of The Burning Roses (Title Of The Prologue)

It's the prologue for a YA novel I'm working on as the first entry into my UrbFan world, centered around a teen girl who discovers she's a being known as a Deus, essentially a divine being in mortal skin. But being a god isn't all fun and games, and power can change even the most normal teenage girl.

(I'm finally beginning to write off of the multitudes of notes I've take for it, both digital and mental.

//Fenrir//

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

What in the actual meep just happened???? I was playing a game and someone randomly sent me something extremely rare i'm shook why are people so nice to me lately I could cry :'Dย 

Since the place where I've been teaching is closing (groan and vent for that one!) and they had a rule about "hair colors not found in nature," maybe I should "celebrate" by getting myself a regulation enby hairdo, as in peacock colors, because I can. The down side of that is that I was watching videos put out by an enby who has been on T and had top surgery and they say they don't ever get called "sir." The voice and the face seem to check out, so I'm thinking it's the hair. Men aren't supposed to be colorful for some reason.ย 

Added: maybe an underlayer orย a wash would be subtle enough to maintain the balance.ย 

Edited by Shezep

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one.ย 

On 6/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, Effervescent-Daydream said:

What in the actual meep just happened???? I was playing a game and someone randomly sent me something extremely rare i'm shook why are people so nice to me lately I could cry :'Dย 

oh my actual god

ย 

The same thing just happened again????? 2 days in a row what even IS my luck gjkhdfkjhgh

*touches chest*

Squish, squish. Squish, squish. Squish squish squishย SQUISH.

squish

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ย 

You know it's not even just my chest everything on me is SQUISHY WHY AM I SQUISHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edited by Kerguelen

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga |ย Pachycephalosaur

equal rights, live free or die, cedant arma togae

that feel when you peep someone's profile to see what they're up too and they're viewing something you posted hhhhhhh

I had a terrible night and too less sleep but working with my boyfriend together on a funny IT project just for fun cheers me up al lot. And it is a good moment to reremember how html5 and CSS was working. Did not take a look at it for 18 month or so and forgot almost everything ^^ยฐ