Daily Thought - Page 17 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Hmm.. I decided to get more spiders from the genus Brachypelma next month. The tarantulas are very tolerate in terms of humans and not so jumpy and so easily startled. Though, in gerneral I mean, every single one gets an own character. Furthermore they are pretty.
Hmmm.. but there are so many other tarantulas I would like to have... decisions~

Just got back from Dark Phoenix. 

Gosh, I love superhero movies! Sophie Turner was a great Jean and the effects were great. Jessica Chastain was a supreme villain. 

Had a blast with my Husband for our anniversary! 😄

(Probably going to spend the rest of today planning out a superhero world to write with) There's not enough good superhero media, especially in literature. I mean the last superhero book I read was "Hero" years ago. * Cracks knuckles* Time to get to work! 😄

//Fenrir//

The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
             The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

Youtuber:

Dollar Shave Club: I'm about to kickstart this man's whole career 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

I wish I could stop caring so much about everything. No matter what I try, someone gets offended by it. Even if I try and learn from the mistake and change to be better, it's never good enough for anyone. Every move is the wrong one. The game's rigged. 

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

I am thinking about some do-it-yourself- projects lately for enclosures...have to buy some tools and equipment for them. I think I will take a look for it next week and get the things I need .I am sure this will be kinda funny

Ha, I'm just done with working out. Yeah... did deadlifts with 90 kg for the first time in 5 years or something. I only can't do more than 6 reps because I'm missing grip strength. My back could even do more, but I don't want to use grip hooks.

Western Guardian Dragon

Is anyone going to bother looking at the about me section of my profile? Probably not. Did I stay awake until like 3 AM adding a bunch of stuff to it and making it needlessly cute? ... Yes. 

7 hours ago, Effervescent-Daydream said:

Is anyone going to bother looking at the about me section of my profile? Probably not. Did I stay awake until like 3 AM adding a bunch of stuff to it and making it needlessly cute? ... Yes. 

I looked. I like it! I need to decorate mine more.

News Nobody Wants To Hear But Needs To: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuv6TVv0r44&t=10

(It's an Apollo astronaut saying some things he didn't mean to be recorded.)

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

1 hour ago, Kerguelen said:

News Nobody Wants To Hear But Needs To: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuv6TVv0r44&t=10

(It's an Apollo astronaut saying some things he didn't mean to be recorded.)

xD whyy? This is something noone want's to know *chuckle*

I planned to do some pancakes today but it is going to be 30°C (86°F) and meeh. Doing pancakes while it has 30°C outside is going to be hot in our apartment but... pancakes. I am sure my flatmates will hate me for that but they will eat them anyway.

10 hours ago, Kerguelen said:

I looked. I like it! I need to decorate mine more.

Aw hey thanks! >w<

Guest Metakka

"1,000 HP tractor"

It took me 10 full minutes to understand that that doesn't mean "health/hit points" in context.

7 minutes ago, Metakka said:

"1,000 HP tractor"

It took me 10 full minutes to understand that that doesn't mean "health/hit points" in context.

New boss idea: "Tractor, destroyer of leaves"

W E L L i'm home by myself and I was taking out the trash and something growled in the garage???

I might die of the garage creature, but maybe it will accept the offering of pizza crust I think I dropped.

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

13 minutes ago, InkyDaily said:

W E L L i'm home by myself and I was taking out the trash and something growled in the garage???

I might die of the garage creature, but maybe it will accept the offering of pizza crust I think I dropped.

At least you got a warning. One time I was taking out the trash and when I threw the garbage bag into the bin, it was only THEN that the cat that had made itself comfortable inside came bursting out at full speed. Thankfully neither of us were hurt but I think the incident gave us both quite the startle! c':

33 minutes ago, InkyDaily said:

You have no idea how much I laughed reading that. I'm so sorry that I find that hilarious. Hopefully it's not a skunk. Believe you, me, that is not fun. 😛

//Fenrir//

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

40 minutes ago, Effervescent-Daydream said:

At least you got a warning. One time I was taking out the trash and when I threw the garbage bag into the bin, it was only THEN that the cat that had made itself comfortable inside came bursting out at full speed. Thankfully neither of us were hurt but I think the incident gave us both quite the startle! c':

20 minutes ago, KnightFenrirWulfhart said:

You have no idea how much I laughed reading that. I'm so sorry that I find that hilarious. Hopefully it's not a skunk. Believe you, me, that is not fun. 😛

Well, it could be anything. Mom said she's heard something moving around out there lately. I know its probably some animal, but yea XD

Wish me luck with it.

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

Well... there it was. THAT conversation finally happened.

Ended up spilling my beans to a friend of mine about some things I've been kind of.... insecure about lately? Idk if that's even the right way to put it but its like 4 AM and my tired brain cant think of anything better. I was.... really surprised at how he reacted tbh. He knew I've been worried about some things lately but I hadnt told him all the details and he expected something way worse. He was laughing! Not really at me, but like we were laughing together over the fact that.... I was so worried over nothing. It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe I'll even finally tell more people. Maybe I'll finally get the confidence boost with this I've been needing. c: 

Found this when going through my 1k+ "Funny" picture folder on my phone (I have like at least another 1k on my storage drive. Takes forever to find a specific picture though.

Anyways!~ I thought of the dragons here when I saw this and figured it might make some of y'all smile.

1535510900400.thumb.jpg.22e971114d093aa972903bb1f7fe2d09.jpg

//Fenrir//

I wanna try being active on here but every time I try finding threads to talk on, my discussion juices are empty :V maybe one day I'll have somethin to say

Guest Metakka

I only have 3 words: space gold rush.

1 hour ago, Neema said:

I wanna try being active on here but every time I try finding threads to talk on, my discussion juices are empty :V maybe one day I'll have somethin to say

That’s a big mood my dude.

- panthera onca -

Well, my heart was stomped and ground into sparkling diamond dust to be swept away into the heavens thanks to Gurren Lagann. 

10/10 though masterpiece.

One of the best animes I've ever watched.

//Fenrir//