Daily Thought - Page 18 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I wonder what a path in the fourth dimension would look like

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

Sometimes you need to stop worrying about whether or not to do the thing and just do it. Rip the bandaid off so you can stop losing sleep over it. Yeet yourself at the world and see what happens, without worry or fear of consequence. Screw it. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

I'm finally going to go driving in town tomorrow, after 6 months of being demoralized by failing the test twice and a couple weeks of practicing on side roads.

Aghghghghghhg. I'm really excited and really scared at the same time.

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

If any of y'all want to laugh give the web comic Oglaf a read. 

Warning this comic is NSFW but not all are and it is super hilarious. Read at your own peril. 

Here's this week's comic called Bgeerk!

1561722371091.jpg.34748aadd0a03f3cfc8796f2daf9f81e.jpg

//Fenrir//

The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
             The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

Guest Metakka
Posted (edited)

Random food tip: Chili lime + ranch seasoning on popcorn is a good combo.

Edit: Flight Rising's gaolers make me think of the human chimera from FMA

Edited by Metakka

Hey guys! I'm back from my... eh... forced mental and physical break! I feel great, I must say. 

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

I just read this article, and I absolutely love it.

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/592645/

It very much encapsulates my feelings towards the Gay and Lesbian community these days.

//Fenrir//

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

So after my total weight dropped on tuesday, it slowly increases again but the caliper values indicating fat mass decrease. Excellent. However, I'll do a diet break this weekend because I've got a loong cycling ride planned tomorrow at my favourite cycling event. I'll be using my recumbent trike. 6-8 hours of cycling will cost a substantial amount of calories so it's not advisable to do it during dieting.

Also they've announced 40°C for tomorrow. 40, that's 104°F! That's oh-boy-so-f*ing hot! I'll be dead, probably. :crazyderg:

Western Guardian Dragon

Guest Metakka
Posted (edited)

Sometimes, you just gotta listen to pop-punk music like the old Fall Out Boy. That's all.

Edit/Daily thought 2: I wonder what the criteria for "Helpers" is. As someone who was around since roughly 2010 and knows quite a bit, I'm interested.

Edited by Metakka

The TV in the living room keeps turning itself off and on. This isn't even the first time it's done this either, it did it for the first time a few months ago. It was so long ago though that I pretty much forgot it ever happened until today. It just turns itself on, plays static for a few seconds then switches off again. I finally went out and unplugged it completely.

Ghosts? XD

42 minutes ago, Effervescent-Daydream said:

The TV in the living room keeps turning itself off and on. This isn't even the first time it's done this either, it did it for the first time a few months ago. It was so long ago though that I pretty much forgot it ever happened until today. It just turns itself on, plays static for a few seconds then switches off again. I finally went out and unplugged it completely.

Ghosts? XD

That's makes me think of the time something like that happened to me. I was like 17 and it was summer break. My mum and sisters went to her boyfriends house for two weeks and I stayed home. It turned into a month I was home alone (It was great) but I was talking to my now husband and it was like 3 in the morning. Its quiet in the house when suddenly I hear a loud buzzing noise. I go out of the room and all the lights are off outside the room and I just see blue coming out of my sisters' room, which had been closed earlier. No one was home with me. I go into their room and the T.V. was on. It was one of the older ones with the power button that you have to press in to turn it on and the button stays pressed in till you turn it off so it couldn't have turned on by itself. I immediately turned it off, and really fast checked the whole house. No one was there except me. I went back to the room where all my stuff was, turned the lights on, locked the door and put headphones on. Like NOPE.

//Fenrir//

Guest Metakka
Posted (edited)

Why is "Sunshine, Lollipops, And Rainbows" a song some people (myself included) associate with extreme violence and killing sprees? Where did that association come from? It's been a huge association I have noticed for literal years.

Edited by Metakka

I saw a video about legends of dark background stories of the nice Ghibli animes. And now I feel like my childhood was a lie because there are some seriously bad background story legends.
Just why?? What the heck is wrong with people claiming and interpeting so bad things into so nice animes.

9 hours ago, CrowLove said:

I saw a video about legends of dark background stories of the nice Ghibli animes. And now I feel like my childhood was a lie because there are some seriously bad background story legends.
Just why?? What the heck is wrong with people claiming and interpeting so bad things into so nice animes.

Well, let's be honest, Japanese mythology and folklore is just plain insane, and all levels of disturbed when you start to learn about it. So it never really surprised me with many of those theories.

-------------

I just watched a 45min long video about how a show I genuinely like is garbage and horrible, and the worst part was that most of what they claimed was actually accurate, though some was purposely missing points, or talking about something that really wasn't important, like it was.

But I was able to watch 45 minutes of it without getting upset. There were some things I rolled my eyes at, or was just like -_-' but the most part I was curious, and agreed with their points and get upset at the show as a fan.

I'm so mature :Cool:

//Fenrir//

11 hours ago, Zicoxite said:

I made some really bad quesadillas. They were tasty.

Time to confess a sin; when I don't feel like waiting and putting in the effort to cook them on the stove (which is often), sometimes I just.... microwave them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When I was very young, I absolutely ADORED reading. Whenever someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I would tell them I wanted to be "a bookworm". My mom will never let me forget that. I can't help but feel like past me might be disappointed in present me though. Save for English classes (and i've graduated now so thats not even a thing at the moment), I hardly ever read stories. There is a classic author or two I became quite interested in around last year or so but I haven't read anything like that in a while. Though admittedly I've found myself oddly in the mood today, so that just might change...

I am writing a character in my novel who is based off of Maximilian Pegasus, a la the song Face Up, Face Down. Never thought that would happen, but really, he's probably gonna end up far more important than I originally intended. I know me. 

//Fenrir//

On 6/29/2019 at 12:28 AM, KnightFenrirWulfhart said:

I just read this article, and I absolutely love it.

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/592645/

It very much encapsulates my feelings towards the Gay and Lesbian community these days.

Gave it a read and have to say I completely agree with it as well. It's a nice change to see articles like this actually published as I think most media outlets wouldn't publish a "controversial" opinion like that.

Just now, Ambrose said:

Gave it a read and have to say I completely agree with it as well. It's a nice change to see articles like this actually published as I think most media outlets wouldn't publish a "controversial" opinion like that.

I quite agree, it was both refreshing to see something that goes against the narrative to be published, and it was very true, which is the most important part of it. I've always been part of the integrationist parties of all the groups I belong to, which unfortunately these days is not the popular party to be part of.

//Fenrir//

*watching this video*

This character's name is Chell. What kind of a name is Chell? C-hell, I guess. Wait...see hell. SEE HELL?

and that's how my train of thought goes