Daily Thought - Page 20 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I got bbq ribs and hot sauce. It's a good day.

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

Posted (edited)

@KnightFenrirWulfhartHuh. Well, that's a very...interesting looking chicken. I'm now quite curious about this restaurant. If you ever go, please report back to us what it was like (and how strange it was). If it's just a super generic chicken restaurant then I'm going to be quite disappointed.

About to go buy some blood pudding from a new place for my breakfast. Looking forward to it as the stuff they sell at the store I usually buy it from is rubbish and tasteless.

Edited by Ambrose

@Ambrose I want to now, if I'm being honest. If I do I promise I'll write a detailed review of how it went. I really hope it's not generic either.

//Fenrir//

The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
             The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

Posted (edited)

It's 2 AM and I'm watching the home security cameras. Nothing interesting or weird yet. Got a raccoon on them earlier, though. There's some weirdness on the garage cam, though? Every time I switch to it, this black around the edges starts closing in but that wasn't there when I switched to it...

Edit: Somehow it is almost 2 AM but it was 1 AM when I started typing this so idk
Edit 2: Hehe. Frog.

Edited by Metakka

He/him | Therian | Fictionkin

Wild things can't get comfortable

Half the world: *talking about how demons are evil and bad and cruel*

Me: *remembering the first time Bendy saw a baby goat at the carnival petting zoo and spent five minutes at least petting it and nearly losing it due to it being cute* ...yeah. Sure

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

I was randomly talking to @KingLeonhartofTheDawn when somehow I mentioned fanfiction. And I was thinking about how I haven't really read fanfiction in years. I read one a little while ago, but that was a single one after like 4 years. So I started thinking about a long AkuRoku fic I read WAY back in the day on FF.net. I deleted my profile years ago, so I lost all my old fic bookmarks, but miraculously I found the fic again. 

Probably won't read it, but I'm amazed I found it as fast as I did. I got lucky with search filters, I guess.

//Fenrir//

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

My new  tarantula spiders arrived. Unfortunately one arrived dead 😞 The other 4 are fine and one of them molted half an hour after I put it into it's new home.

And I had my OP two days ago.
I am better and feel okay. Just sleepy from the antibiotic.
Still can't chew because everything is swollen, so that I can't shut my jaws to bite my teeth together. But I have almost no pain and it is healing well.
Had a follow-up visit today with the
surgeons. It looks fine and I should be much better in 3-4 days.
I hope I can eat and drink normal again then. 3 days with soup and
mashed potatoes only, is more than enough for me.. And I won't see any of it for years after a few days more of it~

@Shezep

I saw this on a "Mystic Path" random generator, in the comment section, and though you might find it humorous.

fcgbnm.PNG.a79d52bc2e14df404ffb86c37cb904ca.PNG

//Fenrir//

Oh yeah, some of the the afro-centrist Kemetics have adopted yoga as part of their practice. I've seen a few of their posts turn up on Tumblr from time to time. I'm more of a Tai Chi person myself. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one.