Daily Thought - Page 22 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm really hopeful about it, I'm pretty qualified for the job.

I just really need a job. I miss working plus I need money.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I think it might go good.

//Fenrir//

The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
             The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

2 minutes ago, KnightFenrirWulfhart said:

I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm really hopeful about it, I'm pretty qualified for the job.

Good luck buddy! We believe in you!! ❤️

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

6 hours ago, KnightFenrirWulfhart said:

Good luck.

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

Posted (edited)

I am getting a second interview today! 😄 And its at the store closest to my house so it's within walking distance which is perfect. (Since I don't have a car)

I can't believe it I'm so excited I really hope I get this job! 😄

XD XD XD

EDIT: Finished the interview. I think I did a really good job. Made them laugh and smile a lot. I'm 95% sure I'll get hired, if they get authorised for the hours. And if they don't get authorised for the hours they said they'd personally give my information to some other managers who might be hiring around here.

XD

Edited by KnightFenrirWulfhart

//Fenrir//

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

On 8/4/2019 at 5:58 AM, Amber said:

Psst.. I would keep it secret. If someone calls you by that name one day, you'll know something's going on. Well that's at least what I'm doing, haha :biggrinderg:

Yeah, that's probably the best plan. * nod nod*

21 hours ago, KnightFenrirWulfhart said:

I am getting a second interview today! 😄 And its at the store closest to my house so it's within walking distance which is perfect. (Since I don't have a car)

I can't believe it I'm so excited I really hope I get this job! 😄

XD XD XD

EDIT: Finished the interview. I think I did a really good job. Made them laugh and smile a lot. I'm 95% sure I'll get hired, if they get authorised for the hours. And if they don't get authorised for the hours they said they'd personally give my information to some other managers who might be hiring around here.

XD

Awesome! 😄 Good job, dude!

What I want to say: *some long, well-thought out masterpiece of a smackdown*

What I usually end up saying if I say anything at all:

d86560682b6e78061c90946c5cc6bb6c.jpg

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

I just started playing Warframe again yesterday, I had to restart since my old stuff was on a different account, but I forgot that I'm pretty good at that game. Anyone play here?

//Fenrir//

@KnightFenrirWulfhart that's where my profile pic is from, Inaros with Horus helmet, though I haven't played in a few months. Didn't quite clear the map but got through Second Dream.  

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one. 

I knew your pic looked familiar. I love Warframe's aesthetic like 👌👌

I'm working towards getting Hydroid, Limbo, and Oberon for starters. I decided to start with Mag and barely use her powers. I tend to rely on my bow for stealth sniping. And then have my Helios scan and attack when I don't notice people fast enough.

//Fenrir//

Trying to find some BATIM related stuff for my birthday but right now I can't look at Bendy without loosing it.

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

Being so visual is troublesome. I need a picture or a video or a diagram. I can't deal with words. If I am learning to do things, I need to learn to do things by actually doing them. I can't just read about them like it seems most people can. Either way, this is frustrating and annoying when what you're trying to learn has none of that available.

He/him | Therian | Fictionkin

Wild things can't get comfortable

I'm starting to build a new Fursuit head this week! It's going to be a standard red fox :3. I am a silver (platinum) fox, but I've always wanted to try out being an orange fox. I'm really excited, and once I have pictures worth showing, I'll happily show anyone who'd like to see!

Fidget toys from stimtastic finally came in and Iros and I broke them in, we got a pack of 6 which came with something to hold them in. They're really helpful so far and we're fond of the infinite rings fidget, the only problem is it's a little loud, but it's good when alone or if the noise wouldn't be noticed. 

-Maxwell [Reptilian + Fictionkin]