Daily Thought - Page 23 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I decided to grab my chewy since I mentioned it and got the urge to gnaw one something. We have bleeding cuts on our mouth at the moment and weird as it sounds I love the way the blood tastes mixed with the chewy, usually I don't like how bland it is but mixed with the blood for flavor I'm having a hell of a stim time right now. 

-Maxwell [Reptilian + Fictionkin]

I've adopted Spinel as my daughter and no one can stop me.

Also oh gods, I turn seventeen on tuesday?? 

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

The Tato Soup from the Fallout cookbook is so freaking good, definitely make it yourself if you can. I strongly recommend the feta and dipping sourdough bread into it. 👌

BA67921B-C637-48CD-8E8F-967BA2BADE2A.jpeg

3F1FB042-1076-4F44-93CA-23156C918C53.thumb.jpeg.4d11d03992b1f05a11cab89ffb60b9a7.jpeg(Sorry feta cheese has become a new love of mine)

- panthera onca -

Ai, ye salty seadogs! It be talk like a pirate day! 

Ye shall only get Pirate Pearl today, arr!! 🏴‍☠️

Hybrid Ink Being

Follow my Blog!

Allllllllllllllllll the sugar I hadwed today juste kicked in and I can taste col0res

Hybrid Ink Being

Follow my Blog!

1 hour ago, InkyDaily said:

(Does anyone here know how to get someone to willingly rest??)

get them to expend a lot of energy in a way they love, and they'll surely be tired. some suggestions could be dance, runnin, power singin, jump rope, and maybe just release a lot of stim energy if they stim such as hand flappin as i know that can build up when there's no safe environment to release that energy in.

a more straightforward approach is make them some sleepy-time tea (make sure it doesn't conflict with their meds if they take those as sleepy-time teas are the highest likely tea to react meds), get them into pajamas, and lots and lots of blankets provided.

both of these methods combined could be the most effective. i hope this helped!

1 hour ago, likenyaknow said:

get them to expend a lot of energy in a way they love, and they'll surely be tired. some suggestions could be dance, runnin, power singin, jump rope, and maybe just release a lot of stim energy if they stim such as hand flappin as i know that can build up when there's no safe environment to release that energy in.

a more straightforward approach is make them some sleepy-time tea (make sure it doesn't conflict with their meds if they take those as sleepy-time teas are the highest likely tea to react meds), get them into pajamas, and lots and lots of blankets provided.

both of these methods combined could be the most effective. i hope this helped!

(well, she can't really do much as her foot is broken. She can probably stim as you do though. I suppose I could try and get some sleepy stuff in her, even her current pain meds have sleepy. Thanks! I've never really had trouble getting her to go down before, not sure why she's so stubborn today..)

Hybrid Ink Being

Follow my Blog!

Thanks for caring about Pearl, Bendy! It's difficult to get someone to rest especially if they got lots of energy and a broken foot at the same time. Maybe it's best to just wait, the foot might heal even if moved around...

Western Guardian Dragon

10 hours ago, Amber said:

Thanks for caring about Pearl, Bendy! It's difficult to get someone to rest especially if they got lots of energy and a broken foot at the same time. Maybe it's best to just wait, the foot might heal even if moved around...

(she has a cast on now and can't really go anywhere. Her energy spikes whenever she should be down for the count so she keeps trying to escape. I've got it though, I've handled the dear before. She just had a less fragile form then.)

Hybrid Ink Being

Follow my Blog!

Last friday I was on the way back from my business trip. Actually planned to take the 8:13 train from Gdansk to Germany. So I have a nice breakfast in the hotel, check out, proceed to the train station and wait there. Completely fine, totally on time, relaxed. Then I look into my purse aand... um, hang on. Where is my BahnCard, and my EC cash card? And didn't I have more money? And then it struck me. Dang, I forgot the stuff in the hotel room's save! And I knew I was in deep trouble. If I returned to the hotel, I'd miss my train connection and I didn't know if there'd be another one that day.

This is a time where interesting mind things happen in quick succession. In the moment you realize, there is pure shock. From 0 to 100 in a millisecond. That takes about 1 second. Next thing that kicks in is some kind of panic, the feeling that you've made a grave mistake that will radically change what was taken for granted and planned before. The feeling that you don't know what to do and your mind goes "oooh f*ck!". At the same time, I got angry at myself. Then, after just a few seconds a kind of emergency rationality kicked in which checks and tries to assess possible options. This happens nearly at once when somebody else made the mistake, but takes a while when I make it myself. Taking a quick decision on what to do next usually takes 10 to 60 seconds. Next, there is more anger and anxiety. Anger about myself because I did something that must never happen, anxiety because I don't know what will happen and imagine the worst case... which doesn't feel good.

Alas, I decided to pick up the stuff from the hotel. When I was done, I looked up train connections in the lobby and found two. Returning to the train station, I was still angry with myself but already felt quite relaxed again. Situation under control, options assessed, roughly knew how to continue. Things would work out. In the end it turned out I had to take a connection at 12:00. But it worked out fine, only cost me a few bucks for new reservations and loooots of patience. I arrived home about half an hour to midnight, 3.5 hours later than planned.

Things like this happen extremely rarely for me. It's a mistake you only make once in your life, haha. :toungederg:

Western Guardian Dragon

It's been getting colder lately, which means my (very small) dog has been sleeping in bed with me more often instead of in her bed on the floor. I like that. ^-^

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

(Please appreciate that even though Pearl acts very tough she's actually soft and is crying in happiness about a picture of an old couple cosplaying as Link and Zelda. She's precious. I love her)

Hybrid Ink Being

Follow my Blog!

Winnie the Pooh was based on an orphaned bear who was bought by an army veterinarian at a train stop in 1914 because, Canada I guess.
spacer.png

This week a colleague told me I'm smelling of garlic.
I don't want that.
So I don't want to eat garlic anymore.
But... I like garlic !
NYAAAAH !!

Western Guardian Dragon

@Amber Garlic is definitely good civilization.

I'm doing the Nanowrimo. I don't intend to actually write 50.000 words in one month. It's really huge, especially for a picky writer like me. My main goal is just to finish something. For the occasion, I decided to write a Fate fanfic revolving around my Mordred/Fran ship, if someone is interested. (And does not mind the use of the French language.)