I want spaghetti.  Feed it to me. 

Well I've got this army, now let's party,

this ink is all the same body!

You made me think I'm alone, But I am me

updated my about me and oh boy is it nuts

So I had a sore in the corner of my mouth, like you do. But now its starting to scar. So I guess Im the Joker. Fun.

How is that an unpopular opinion? Other than the implied slight to the greatness of mint chocolate chip ice cream. 

Further thought, those who keep selling pistachio ice cream in green containers that look like they should be mint and are not are evil people. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

Shard of Heru AKA Horus

I love mint choc chip ice cream... or I used to anyway. These days I'm not meant to have dairy or excess sugar, so all the good stuff is off the table. :blepj:

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”- Stephen Hawking

Kinmunity's Library | Our Staff Team | Help DocumentsSupport Requests

🍀

Its snowing and Bendy is losing his mind. 

When I was a kid, I used to think that girls would always be nice to each other, and that only boys would be mean.

Stupidy me! :biggrinderg:

Western Guardian Dragon

20 minutes ago, Amber said:

When I was a kid, I used to think that girls would always be nice to each other, and that only boys would be mean.

Stupidy me! :biggrinderg:

Listen I used to assume satan was a robot. I win

YO, so yesterday was our final in my speech class

but I didn't actually write a speech

so I just BS'ed my way through it

and I got an award...?

yall I want one of these so bad

https://us.killstar.com/collections/toys

dont know which one but hoo boy

So my dad just said  "you sure on Kinmunity a lot"

Do I run. 

Oh, there's little daily thought going on as it seems, haha. So.. there's a lot about the Corvid-19 virus in the media and it seems to me the whole world has gone a bit paranoid. From news comments, I see that many people propose drastic measures even here in Germany. It's just another indicator of a thing I recognize more and more: people of today seem to cling to life almost frantically. They expect governments to protect them from each and every thread, and they expect that even natural diseases like Corvid-19 can be perfectly controlled. I just don't get where that stance comes from. I mean, it's of course right to not just run into trouble and threads when you leave your house. But on the other side, isn't risk a part of life? Anyone can fall ill or be involved in an accident any time. Is the paranoia maybe part of our world getting more material and less spiritual, I wonder?

Anyhow, there's increasing anxiety about the virus in Italy at the moment. I'm flying to Rome tomorrow for a business trip myself. I'm actually less concerned about the virus, but more concerned about the hysteric measures that are currently taken by the Italian gouvernment. I don't really want to be put into quarantine just because I've only visited the country. I admit that I'm obviously the wrong person to ask if it comes to contain a virus outbreak, haha.

Western Guardian Dragon

Been feeling ok lately and everyone has been taking turns to front, making daily tasks a lot easier. Roxas will do almost anything if we promise him video games lmao

I haven't been doing much therian-type stuff lately as I've been super busy with work though. Had some interesting dreams though. 

“There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.”  ― Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species