Daily Thought - Page 3 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Just went ahead and ordered a Huion Q11K drawing tablet this morning after reading some reviews. It's my first one. I'm not too good at drawing on paper. I could improve it a lot by practicing, but the problem is that I'm missing the right pens. Also can't correct mistakes so easily, but have to start all over again which is no fun. Digital drawing should provide much more freedom. It's such a great skill, I just wanna try it out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amber said:

Just went ahead and ordered a Huion Q11K drawing tablet this morning after reading some reviews. It's my first one. I'm not too good at drawing on paper. I could improve it a lot by practicing, but the problem is that I'm missing the right pens. Also can't correct mistakes so easily, but have to start all over again which is no fun. Digital drawing should provide much more freedom. It's such a great skill, I just wanna try it out.

Yeah I've preferred digital after I got used to it. Though any tool with traditional can be worked if you're up to learning about it. What are the right tools you speak of? 

And yes, erasing is much easier drawing digitally. 

• Like 1

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

55 minutes ago, Vintage said:

What are the right tools you speak of?

Well, I have your everyday pencils and penwriters.. but nothing to actually ink something properly, and only some really crappy crayons, so coloring would be a mess :toungederg:

Woke up right now because one of my spider-food, the crickets, are full grown up this evening, how it seems. They started annoyingly to chirp for the first time

....whyyyyy do my spiders love them?

Edited by CrowLove

I am kinda bummed because I can't go in to work today. The roads near me are covered with a sheet of ice and it is not safe to be driving in at all. I love my job. 

1 minute ago, CrowLove said:

That's pretty cool 😀

Do you like spiders as well?

Yes, although I will admit I have a bit of a phobia of them 😅 I do still like looking at pictures and videos showcasing spiders. Exotics Lair is one of my favorite YouTubers who makes videos about Tarantulas.

2 hours ago, MariaTheFictionkin said:

Exotics Lair is one of my favorite YouTubers who makes videos about Tarantulas.

I never missed or do miss a video of him 😀 

I have two little jumping spider females as pets.

And crickets + mealworms as food.

Actually, I am thinking about getting my first tarantula caused by Exotics ^^° but there are sooo many gorgeous looking and calm beginner tarantulas. I just can't choose one >.<;

Wanna PM me?

Edited by CrowLove

51 minutes ago, CrowLove said:

I never missed or do miss a video of him 😀 

I have two little jumping spider females as pets.

And crickets + mealworms as food.

Actually, I am thinking about getting my first tarantula caused by Exotics ^^° but there are sooo many gorgeous looking and calm beginner tarantulas. I just can't choose one >.<;

Wanna PM me?

I'm sorry orry...I really...am not comfortable with PMing 😞

@MariaTheFictionkin

That's okay.

Though, if you want to talk about anything or just got a few questions, feel free to mention me anytime, but somewhere better placed for it as here in daily thoughts ^^;

I would appreciate it 😺

Btw exotics has a new video ^^

• Friendly 1

Mrrrr....too many humans around. Noisy and chaotically, wrapped in too many different scents (perfume, deodorant, aftershave, hairspray or just sweat) and far too many movements and moving colors around me. Also confusing (I can not judge people rightly. Facial expressions and gestures are a mystery to me and just confusing). And all are a waaaaay too close. 

I just want to curl up alone in a dark and silent room for some hours, to give my senses and my brain a chance to recover.

This is going to be a looong and not so well day. I should have stayed in bed~

I wonder if the weather will be constant today and not start to rain. The news weren't sure about it 😒 I would like to have a nice walk through the woods in the afternoon. And feed some deers.

In the past (I don't mean past life) I used to really dig rock-type pokémon and spent hours specializing in making the greatest competitive monotype team. I almost became a rock gym leader for one of the servers on Pokémon Showdown too! But lately, with melmetal and meltan being my soulbonds, Zack's Scythe's pokémon typing and bisharp who had already been a 'bond for a while made me want to focus on making a new monotype team centered around steel-type pokémon.

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin
grammar fix

I get to be a groomsmen for my brother's wedding! Maybe even the best man! He hasn't quite decided yet who he wants to be best man, but honestly I wouldn't be sad if it weren't be because I don't super want to do a speech. 

Imagine that you've been trapped in a dark, stuffy basement for weeks. Then suddenly you're outside and someone has stuck an oxygen mask in your face, and you're just a tiny bit high from it. 

Me: It is definitely spring.

Mom: Not quite. The trees haven't budded out yet, but maybe in a few weeks. 

And I'm sitting here thinking, "You really can't feel that?" It's not any sunnier or warmer than last week, but it's definitely spring here.