Daily Thought - Page 7 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Had to jump my car..the cold drained the battery. At least it still works! Not bad for a 16 year old car. The demonic screeching of the serpentine belts on the other hand....oh boy. It was like nails to a chalkboard amplified times ten. I need to replace the belts but I don't quite have the money right now. But hey, the car works..

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I often forget to breathe for some reason (so much so that maybe I should be concerned about it at this point, whoops), and ?? breathing can feel so alien to me sometimes. I'll forget to breathe, realize I should do something, but I don't know what to do because I've forgotten how to breathe or that it's even something I need to do, and when my human instincts kick in to take over before I can pass out, it just.. feels so, so weird - wrong, even, as if it goes against my biology.

I wonder if it's anything related to my alien kintype.. or maybe it's not related to that at all and I'm just weird, haha. Either way, it happens constantly and it's odd. Should probably look into it, perhaps.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

@bhiurd: If it annoys you, I suggest to talk to a doctor and rule out a medical condition, just to be on the safe side. I'm also sometimes forgetting to breathe (regularly when astral shifted, also when sleeping as it seems) but it doesn't happen too often and is not a big deal...

Own daily thought: well, I survived the first day of the business exhibition... very crammed exhibition booth, not a good place to shift :toungederg:

• Like 2

A few days old. I participated (and even volunteered a little) at a furry con (In Vancouver) by way of some contacts who knew other therians/otherkin/fae helping me feel welcome.

There was a panel I could not make regarding otherkin and it was presented as the religious aspect (having the desire to find another 'purpose' of one's soul) of which sent me thinking how I might discuss or share therianthropy with a wider, like-minded audience. 

Perhaps one year I may find myself ready to share or host a public panel? Talk about different routes towards discovery, common misconceptions and healthy self-discovery? Positive self-encouragement I had needed, in any case.

Anywho, this year I felt more natural perhaps because for I had come out as raven and remained partly shifted with all that went on. My senses were on fire.

I may start a journal on here to write more about this or future things.

• Like 1

Raven/Crow, with tiger/salmon possibly in totemic structure.

I'm going to Wyoming tomorrow morning and, while I'm excited, I'm also nervous as heck because this is the first time I've ever planned a trip like this and I can't stop thinking of all the things that could go wrong. Wish me luck! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaur

equal rights, live free or die, cedant arma togae

Roof work is getting done and for some reason it makes me feel like...comfortable to be inside despite the good weather. I think that's just a subconscious thing as I have been planning to go to the park for a while. Today is a good day as is saturday (so the weather app says). 

~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I'll eat anything but fish is gross & off limits. It just doesn't taste good. It doesn't even make it past the gag reflex. I can only eat salmon & tuna and even then that has to be cooked a certain way.

Edited by WitchImage

I don't really appreciate the site calling me a "Plebeian"; back in the days of the old Kinmunity, I was like the #5 poster 😏

(Note: the above was a joke; I don't actually care. This disclaimer is just here in case the emoji didn't send the right message.) 😈

Keep seeing either crows or ravens in groups of 3. I don't believe in gods or goddesses. My thoughts keep going to the Morrígan. I just saw something that felt like something I need to really pay attention to. I cannot naturally believe in anything bigger than me so I really don't know what to do. I hope these are all coincidences.

Edited by WitchImage

I made some progress starting several small wip's but...everything still seems to be going slow, even though it really isn't. I guess I'm being too impatient, wanting to block out gestures before actually drawing the image haha...

I still have that one individual in mind too..