Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Marshall

Favorite Snack(s) as a Kid

For me, I can remember that one snack clear as day. The snack I speak of is none other than the Caprisun Fruit Rolls. I would eat it whenever I could, and I treasured it over everything else. Hell, I once had a dream where, as a four-year-old, saved the fruit roll over another kid who was apparently crushed to death by a wall (I don't know what happened there, I just so happened to dream about increasingly disturbing things as time progressed).

Did anyone else have that one snack?

Gushers. Gushers were by far my favorite thing to eat as a kid. I still eat them today, honestly. Can't get enough of them

One of our favorite snack growing up was something called "Dunk-a-Roos." They were basically little cookies with icing on the side. We would eat the heck out of those things.

Another thing we loved to snack on were these individual make-them-youself cold pizzas. They came in a little box with three flat bread things, some shredded cheese, some sauce, a small stack pepperoni slices. Probably were really bad for us, but man did we love them.

- Kardegray (male, six-limbed beast)

I liked sweet things, especially Little Debbie cakes like swiss rolls, fancy cakes, peanut butter wafers, and oatmeal pies. I also loved eating veggies straight out of our garden, and one time snuck into the neighbors' yard to steal some grapes...I felt bad about that, but I realize that they had a lot of grapes and hopefully didn't notice. But the ultimate all time favorite when I was a small kid were crabapples. We had a tree in the first house I remember full of them, and I was constantly eating them. I think in the next house there was a mulberry tree and I found the berries and loved them too.

I loved lots of stuff! Still do of course, haha.

My parents only bought healthy snacks when I was growing up, but I remember going out to get slushies was a family tradition for a while. I still love those, actually.

@House of Chimeras yoooo, Dunk-a-Roos were my jam!

When I was very little (around two) I would eat green peppers like apples. When I got a little older (and even to this day) I would snack on hot peppers with my dad to see who would cry first.

I also loved apples, and strawberries, and banana/peanutbutter sandwiches, and honeybuns, and pizza lunchables, and cheese puffs...... I'm starting to see the reason I was a fat child lol.

You guys are making me hungry now

I'd have to say... I can't remember the name but when I lived out in Saudi Arabia there were these little pieces of crispbread that were coated in like a garlic, herb, and onion powder. Similar to Za'atar bread, and I loved those things, I'd eat them by the packets. There were also the other things like those mini Oreos and sour Warheads that my friends and I used to compete over who could last the longest.

There was little better for me as a kid then going out to a resteraunt where my parents ordered coffee and drinking the small cups of half and half that came with it.

Mine was something similar to @House of Chimeras pizza snacks, except it had a stack of jatz/ritz type biscuits, "ham" (was actually closer to luncheon/bologna), mini slices of cheese, and you could get them with either jelly babies or mini m&ms. I preferred the jelly babies myself. Sadly i cant find them anywhere any more. They seem to have been replaced with "healthier" ones that contain just the cheese and biscuits :(

I don't remember a whole lot from my childhood, but I loved fruit snacks when I was little. Macaroni and cheese, juice boxes, and chocolate candies were all I would've eaten given the chance.

Goldfish crackers. That's it. Those were all you could get me to eat as a snack. You got extra appreciation points if they were the rainbows or even more if they were the pretzels.

I would eat almost anything as a snack. Carrots and peanut butter were my usual go-to.