Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Paniczoure

Common Breakfast Of Yours?

26 posts in this topic

I was about to get breakfast here, and I was wondering what you usually eat in breakfast.

Me? I could eat a lot of things in the breakfast.

But is usually milk/coffee and milk with some kind of sandwich. It could also be cereal, or fruit.

So what do you guys have for breakfast?

It's usually some ham and cheese sandwich (sometimes it's an egg sandwich) with milk and coffee.

Sometimes my breakfast changes daily, due to not liking the texture of the same thing for too long. This can range from a simple croissant, to cereal, to toast, to fruit, and then maybe nothing at all.

I feel sick in the mornings, so i don't really eat until midday. I usually just have some sort of sugary drink or fruit juice, or if its cold I'll have a hot chocolate.

I mostly don't eat breakfast, my stomach is slow to wake up and eating tends to make me sick of I try. So generally it's just a cup of coffee or tea for me.

Though, on some days I have a long enough period to let my stomach wake up before I have to do anything and I'll have an apple or yogurt or a small pastry.

Almost every day I skip breakfast because of early class times.:( However, when I do have breakfast I generally have 4 eggs sunny side up and sprinkled with Adobo with 3 pieces of toast smothered in butter and a warm cup of tea. Yum!

For the past several years, I've always had waffles, sometimes with bacon, or crepes. Because of my rushed school morning, I usually eat a poptart and two granola bars on the way there. I sometimes have toasted bagels with butter. It's the best to have on a non-rushed morning.

I usually don't have much during the week due to wanting to sleep as much as I can before I go to work, but when I've got the time? I love breakfast food! Personal favorites are biscuits and gravy and Full Irishes if I happen to be in Ireland. :D

I'm not much of a breakfast person, especially early in the morning. If it's before 8am or even sometimes 9, I can't eat anything heated up, heavy, or greasy. I usually eat fruit and a smoothie. But on my days off when I get to sleep in, I have eggs, hashbrowns, and turkey sausages. :)

I used to make big breakfasts with eggs, sausage, and toast on a regular basis before I realized that it means cleaning. Nowadays, with a million places to be at once, I just grab a sandwich and a cup of tea on my way out the door. Every so often, I stop at a local coffee shop for iced coffee and a muffin.

I usually have a bagel with cream cheese and some water or orange juice

I suck at breakfast, my schedule is completely flipped. I'm up all night and I go to bed in the morning, so it's usually straight to lunch or dinner. But when I do make breakfast it's probably toast, scrambled eggs, or maybe waffles. Cereal is also good, and sometimes oatmeal, especially with berries added in.

I am seeing all these people that skimp out on their breakfast. Oh my gods, what is wrong with you, people. *huffs*

I'm totally joking, by the way c;. I know that life gets in the way and we can't prepare our food anymore. I kinda noticed that, nowadays.

My breakfast varies from day to day. I am a cook and I do like to prepare my meals c: When I have time to cook, I like to do a tofu scramble (similar to scrambled eggs, but with my own touch to it) with toast. I also like to make myself waffles or pancakes with maple syrup and nondairy butter. Most days, I am mostly settled with cereal and nondairy milk, but if that happens, I can whip up a bagel with nondairy cream cheese, if I needed to go out the door, relatively quickly. I eat a lot of food and I absolutely refuse to skip my breakfast >:c (Unless I am sick, or anything related to an illness).

Usually if I get breakfast (assuming I don't accidentally oversleep my alarm and wake up for lunch, or it's a weekend and I just eat whatever I forage for in my house), I get a coffee drink and a pastry (like a chocolate croissant).

This is only for school schedules though, and if I go back to doing the night shift over the summer for work, breakfast is going to be a cheese/pepper/onion omelette with hot sauce/mayo and potatoes and toast, which I eat in between sweeping the floor and refilling drinks at 2am. Because after I get off work I go straight to sleep and wake up in time for a late lunch.

Also sometimes I'll eat some sort of cereal or fish or lox/cream cheese bagel, but these options are more unusual and are generally limited to the weekends during school days.

Nothing. I usially don't like much breakfast foods, I really have to be in the mood for it, and even then, I don't ever eat it FOR breakfast xD. For some reason, my stomach gets queezy if I eat to soon after getting up, so I just wait until either lunch, dinner, or whenever I remember to eat later in the day.

I rarely eat breakfast, in the mornings just the thought of eating food makes me feel sick. I'll usually just drink a glass of squash, sometimes milk.

If I have a busy morning I try to force down a digestive biscuit just to give myself something, although many mornings I can't bring myself to even eat that.

At weekends if I'm home all morning then I'll have a late breakfast (11am ish) as I feel able to eat by that time. Then I'd usually eat cereal or toast, sometimes if I'm extra hungry scrambled egg and baked beans on toast. I'm also quite fond of a peanut butter and nutella sandwich if I'm in the mood for something sweet.

Usually it's either tart cherry juice and toaster waffles or cereal with almond milk.

Coffee and a peice of fruit. Basically, anything I can eat with one hand. Thats if I remember to eat. However the sweet derlicuous coffee necter is a must.

Now @Seraphyna has me wanting some cherry juice.

Usually I just eat a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, or blueberry poptarts (my favorite)

When I get breakfast on campus, I always get a breakfast burrito with orange juice. I always order the same thing. Bacon, hash browns, cheese, and green onions with spinach and sour cream on top.

I'm a floof of routine. Pretty much every day I begin with a packet of breakfast biscuits (honey and nut, so lovely) and a steaming hot cup of tea.

Meh. I'm too lazy to make anything fancy, so I'll just have cereal and a cup of tea if I have anything at all. I skip breakfast way too often, but I just don't have much of an appetite when I first wake up.

Of course, if someone offered me pancakes, I wouldn't complain! Or bacon. Mmm... bacon.

I usually like eating nicely crispy hash browns and an over easy egg, and the only reason to this is that its a fufilling breakfast and one of the only ways i could eats eggs 6^6

I usually eat whatever I have time for, although if we have chocolate chip waffles, that's one of the first things I'll go for. That with maybe some peanut butter or Nutella on it and a glass of milk is all I can really ask for in a quick breakfast. Maybe a banana, too.

(Reviving breakfast thread!! :happyblush)

I've got quite a few choices of breakfast.

- Cup of tea with a mini baguette.

- Rice pudding.

- Orange juice and a sandwich.

- Scrambled eggs and orange juice.

I'm lazy so it's usually hardboiled eggs, fruit if it's stocked, some chips grabbed from the store, or nothing.