Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

outcasted animal

implemented
Mobile forum names (again)

Currently my phone is my only way to access the Internet. I was wondering if there was a way that the forum descriptions could be made more visible for mobile users.

I found a list of them posted in a misplaced thread to try to help the user but other people might not find it.

Are you using the app or going directly to the website on mobile?

Hello,

We do not have a dedicated mobile theme. Our "Nature" and "Nature Dark" theme are responsive themes which can easily resize and work with mobile devices. I will attempt to use a dedicated mobile theme to ensure this issue is resolved. This suggestion is pending and will likely be implemented.

We were in discussions about this before the site died, and I wanted to re-open it. Obviously no need to worry about this now. Just wanted to post this before I forget.

Implemented; now mobile forum descriptions will show in both portrait and landscape mode on our mobile apps!