Ragged Insomnia

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Which do you prefer?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Tea
    • Coffee

Mirath    284

Uh, well, I personally don't like either, but if I had to pick it'd be tea. Because I don't like the bitter taste of coffee, but I don't mind the smell.

Kyoko likes coffee daily (if not more), so much so that often I'll get little nudges to go make some even when I don't like it

Cedrotea    49

I drink way too much tea! I often like green tea, especially loose leaf, but it's expensive so I mostly go with bagged. Black tea is good too, and bottled teas like Honest tea are great. Herbal tea is also nice! I like chamomile and mint the most!

Guest FaerieForged   
Guest FaerieForged

I love both coffee and tea, but I think if I could choose only one to drink for the rest of my life it would be tea. I have a large collection of loose leaf teas and tea bags (about two dozen different kinds). And I even have a hidden pocket in my bag I call my "tea-mergency" pocket.

Coffee. I always take it black. Milk and/or spoil the taste for me. Though I make a mean masala coffee that has milk in it... I'm not of fan of tea, but I take herbals teas when I have trouble sleeping.

Mist Howler    100

Tea is the master race.

Yeah, of course you didn't notice, I am a tea lover. I mostly gravitate to herbal teas, but I haven't found one tea that I didn't enjoy. I like them all, though I mostly prefer tea without sweeteners, (iced, or otherwise), I do enjoy adding a little bit of sugar, if I am in the mood. I love tea!!

(Though, coffee is nice, it needs to be sweetened; black coffee doesn't do it for me xc )

Dark Lord    25

I will always pick tea. The black, green, and herbal teas are not only tasty, they are the healthiest there is. But coffee has its health benefits as well. But tea is all around better and healthier.

Elvode    38

I do like coffee but my heart can't handle the caffeine, I have to drink tea instead but I love tea, so.. No complaining! :D

FireSong    83

Both! I think ultimately I like the taste of coffee better, but I drink a lot of tea, mostly for medicinal purposes, or really thick teas (red teas, for example, get really thick when steeped long enough, and help with my insomnia). I prefer bitter things to sweet things, woody and floral teas are good as long as they lean more towards woody than floral, smoky to light, and really can't stand peppermint (gives me headaches!).

For coffee, I used to drink it as black and caffeinated as possible. Nowadays, I can't really do that... so I mix a bit of espresso into a mostly-decaf cup. But if I'm offered Turkish coffee I can't say I'd pass it up, more like accept it very happily.

Quxyun    132

I prefer tea, but I do like coffee. I am actually drinking coffee right now.

I prefer bitter teas, unsweetened and strong, but with a rather earthy taste and smell.

I like my coffee black and without sugar too, and I also like it strong. Bitter things just taste better to me I guess.

Charias    340

I love tea! I could live off sweet tea, especially with some biscuits (I'm so very British).

I'm not a huge coffee fan though, and the smell of it makes me feel nauseous after a while.