Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

LoneWolf

Hodor... *GoT spoiler*

Seriously the last episode of GoT was worse then the red wedding... they killed Hodor...

It shouldn’t surprise me they killed him eventually... but its Hodor... and how they killed him...

What did you honestly expect, you spoiled it for me but I had a thought that this would occur, it shouldn't be all men must day, its all humans must die with this movie

Oh i definitely expect them all to die, its game of thrones the good characters above all else i expect to die

Well firstly Sean Bean, I think he has died enough secondly his death symbolized just what this world contained, no honour

Definitely a valid point

All i can say is, go John Snow, the last honourable man in the GoT world... except maybe Tyrian

Definitely a valid point

All i can say is, go John Snow, the last honourable man in the GoT world... except maybe Tyrian

Jon Snow serious honourable? He broke his oath and with that loud mouthed.....I won't finish that sentence. He must've been the type of guy who likes abuse to find her attractive

Valid argument

But is blindly following the tenants of what is honourable truly such a virtue? Clearly honour does not always end so well, indeed it points to a broader question about tradition and the value of following tradition.

I am all for honour, but I also do not follow without question. I want to know why and I can relate to such doubts and questions

Well I would say that keeping one word is an honourable trait in all honesty after all would you consider me honourable if I promised to do something then at the first opportunity (okay the second) of getting any I broke my promise?