Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Charias

Dinosaurs, come check this out.

I've been following Saurian for a long long time now, at least sometime early last year. I'm looking forward to seeing an accurate dinosaur game for a change, but it comes at a time when there's a lot of other dinosaur games taking off too. Dinosaur Battlegrounds and The Isle being just two others in development of a handful I know of, as well as Primal Carnage still mostly ruling the dinosaur genre at the moment.

There's a lot popping up around, and I'm curious what's sparked this sudden revival of dinosaur games; but I'm certainly not complaining about it though, haha.

Tons of dinosaur games are popping up and it is awesome! There are a lot of dinosaur games already, one of the most popular being Primal Carnage.

I have a feeling so many are releasing so soon because of all the scientific discovers we've had recently. You know the big t-Rex you love? Yeah, he has feathers and a different posture. With us now knowing way more (especially with Hell Creek) we can make way more scientifically accurate models and games to counter act the years of scaley posture-wrecked Jurassic Park dinos.

Saurian and Primal Carnage have so far has been my favorite to visually look at. The whole "dinosaur fighting" genre does tick me off a bit though so I'm pretty glad for the actual survival game.