Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Aurelia

How is everyone?

I haven't been too active on here lately because I'm not sure what to post about but I'm just wondering; how is everyone doing? What's been going on in your life? Anything major happening?

My older sister got accepted into a 3 month training program in Rotorua to become a firefighter! That was really cool and we are all really proud of her.

That's about it for life things except that I'm feeling quite a bit of anxiety but that's pretty normal for me.

I am do worn out from work this week. I just want to disappear into a forest and not come back out.

I'm pretty good! I've got a job interview tomorrow that I don't want to do but other than that I'm fine. :)