Razkhel

Dragehjertet, A Norwegian Otherkin website

Razkhel    3
Otherkin - En Norsk Blogg is an updated otherkin website and blog, created by a dragonkin, for norwegian and other scandinavian otherkin-identified. This blog talks about everything from experiences, shifts, explanations, and also includes an article written by students, called, "Å ikke være menneske", which translates into "To not be human".

Tysha    1
I hate to be a pain but seeing as I do not speak the language would it be possible to see a translated version of that article?

If you happen to have Chrome, Google will happily translate it for you :)

Ormr Void    27
If you happen to have Chrome, Google will happily translate it for you :)

Tried that and I don't trust Chrome's translate functions to be accurate enough. I tried it with a letter I got from Greece, found out the meaning was completely incorrect

Tysha    1
Tried that and I don't trust Chrome's translate functions to be accurate enough. I tried it with a letter I got from Greece, found out the meaning was completely incorrect

Its translation of Raz's site is not perfect, but it doesn't seem to be too bad. I can certainly understand the points she is making.

Tysha    1
Well @Tysha I managed to read it and find this site to be wonderful and even appreciated the little comic

I'm glad :) I really enjoyed reading @Razkhel's blog/site too, and have bookmarked it for the future.

Razkhel    3

@Ormr Void @Tysha

Thank you so much for appreciating my website!

My site is mainly intended for scandinavian readers, but I will translate the otherkin interview article once I get permission from the authors. :)

• High Quality 2

Ormr Void    27
@Ormr Void @Tysha

Thank you so much for appreciating my website!

My site is mainly intended for scandinavian readers, but I will translate the otherkin interview article once I get permission from the authors. :)

that is much appreciated,

I especially like single comic about fursuits and the mange style comic about living with an otherkin