Farkas

Overwatch

Farkas    219

Anybody else here play Overwatch?

If anybody here wants to play with me, feel free to add me. My battle.net tag is WuffyFarkas#1740

And one more question, out of curiosity, what are y'alls ranks; with both your favorite characters and overall? If you don't know how, just go to this website, punch in your battletag, and take a look at your stats. I'm interested to see where you guys (who play) stand on the leaderboards :D

UPDATE: I'm now currently ranked in the top 1500 Widowmaker players, and top 90,000 overall (and I still plan on getting both of those better)

I'm unranked on all of my characters I play with, but my tag is kyl3th3k1w1! I use my PSN, though, so I'm not sure it would work like it's supposed to...

(Edit: Forgot to mention, I play as Tracer or Mercy usually, but I'll play as anyone I need to!)

Quxyun    135

As soon as I get enough money to, I will certainly be playing it. I can't wait to play "High Noon Simulator, 2016".

• High Quality 2

Akio    6

I play Overwatch a lot, it's my current favorite game. One could say my main is Junkrat as I have like 30 hours on him (I know it's not much compared to many others and their "mains" but he's the one I played the most). If you play on EU, feel free to message me your battletag, I'm not comfortable posting it here.