Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Amaris Matris

Niggling little details

Hello everyone who is reading this!

This thread is intended for people to just say what small or large detail that they really don't like. We can share experiences or something similar or just say (for example)

"Whenever someone sucks their thumb it really annoys me"

Personally, I really the it when someone has a quick pace if I am walking with them. I have relatively long legs and it really bugs me if I can't keep in time with other people as they walk so if they have a quick pace then I have to take lots of small steps and it feels weird.

What are some of yours?

I don't like it when people walk really fast and I have to keep up with them. There's something up with my legs so my shins feel like they're going to snap in two if I'm above my normal walking speed. Another thing that bothers me is that I have long legs, and take longer strides because of it, but when I think I'm going fast another person zooms right past me and they're just taking a leisurely stroll. It's pretty funny actually.

I don't like it when people chew very loud. Like bananas.. It's a nightmare! Or gummy candies!

I don't like it when people chew very loud. Like bananas.. It's a nightmare! Or gummy candies!

How can you chew a banana loudly? I don't like people eating bananas around me anyway because of the smell.

Growing up with a well educated father who insisted vocabulary and enunciation were keys to success, listening to people without proper enunciation is maddening. "I needa axes you sumfin'." No! You "need to ask me something." Enunciate, speak slower, I'm begging you. There should be more words in that sentence, why are you jamming three words together into an unintelligible mumble?