Anyone active somewhere else, too? - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Anyone active somewhere else, too?

I used to be active on fictionkin.com when it was more active, but now I just tend to stick to this site.

I also used to be in a few fictionkin communities when I was on Amino, but the layout of the app didn’t sit right with me.

• Like 1

Account shared by Mirath and his contractor Gareth

My blog is the rambling and musings of a wandering fictionkin

We float around a lot, right now I think we're most active on Amino with Kinmunity and TG being close seconds. We might also go onto Tumblr from time to time and go through the otherkin tag to see if there's anything good. We're also in some fictionkin and plural Discord servers. 

-{Max} (Questioning Reptilian, Polykin Subsystem) 

• Like 2

I have my own soulbonding forum, thats it. There is a dreamwidth community now, but its not active. My forums not active anymore either, I just have no other places to hang out. Theres also the fictionkin forum, but its pretty dead too.

• Like 1

I'm only active on Kinmunity and a few private groups that mainly consist of friends. I used to frequent The Werelist and The Otherkin Community (when it was still around).

• Like 1

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

I'm active here(ish) as well as on TG, though I'm much more active on discord in my own server. I'm not really sure where to find more communities 😛

• Like 1

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || Bane || Zonic || Price || Xeno ||

I'm on DeviantArt and Tumblr. Very active on both of those. I'm pretty involved with the Warrior Cats community. I'm active on instagram, which is a mash up of everything I do. 

• Like 1

I used to be pretty active on Tumblr, but these days for otherkin related things, I pretty much am just here and in a small group of long-time friends. 

I also blog regularly on Dreamwidth and keep up with some of my friends there, but it's not always otherkin-related. 

• Like 1

I've... been around a lot of 'kin communities but never really stuck with any except KM, for one reason or another. Many years ago I was really active on TG, but I've heard... bad things about the new management over there so I'm hesitant to rejoin. I'm also on the Daemon Forum and tend to go through phases of being really active there (same with the Discord chat associated with that forum). Outside of 'kin/plurality things... you can pretty much always find me on Flight Rising's forums! I am way, way too active on there. Like, too much. It's a problem. 😛 

• Like 1

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our natural tulpa/fictive Aeolus.

I silently watch the dragonkin and otherkin communities on tumblr and have been hoping to get on pillowfort too. Im also on twitter (LunastreDrakkon) But haven’t posted anything yet. 

• Like 1

I'm regularly on TG and The Werelist.

Years ago, I was a member of OKC, OKA and OKP, but they're defunct now. 

• Like 1

Werelist, therian guide, tumblr, deviantart 

• Like 2

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I’m active here and to some degree on Werelist as well. I own my own forum but it’s been dead for a few years since it wasn’t particularly active and I never had anything to post. I still don’t, really, but I try to come up with things every now and then.

• Like 1

- panthera onca -

Various otherkin chats on Discord (OtherAdvice etc) is where I tend to spend most of my time online, I'm also active on Tumblr now and then when the mood strikes me.

• Like 1

ezgif-2-41e82598202f.gif

At the moment, I'm most active on Amino, here, discord, and Tumblr.
I've joined TG and Werelist, though I never really stuck with them and quickly lost interest. Knowing me, I'll check up on them after a while, but probably won't be very active whatsoever.

• Like 1

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp : Until Dawn

Posted (edited)

Time to elaborate on my previous post! My soulbonds and I have started getting back into an adult role-playing chatroom again. And I'm active on Discord but mostly on my own server. I also sometimes appear on Pokémon Showdown for a short period of time.

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin
I felt like condensing what I typed.

mol.png.c6db09e1fd438dcbf3e2da43da1a49d9.png

"Thank you Zack for being there for me."

|| [My System] || [Ask Us ( Almost ) Anything] ||

On 1/9/2019 at 4:28 PM, Snowshoe said:

I'm on DeviantArt and Tumblr. Very active on both of those. I'm pretty involved with the Warrior Cats community. I'm active on instagram, which is a mash up of everything I do. 

Are in any kin groups or communities on dA? I'm pretty active there and I haven't seen many kins/therians.

• Like 1

*♥♡∞:。.。 𝒞𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓈! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓼! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

I am still technically the admin for Therian Wilderness, but it's pretty much dead.

• Like 1

I spend a lot of time on a Discord server called Mythcord. As you can probably guess, it's focused primarily on mythic kin.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 9:59 PM, Effervescent-Daydream said:

Are in any kin groups or communities on dA? I'm pretty active there and I haven't seen many kins/therians.

There are! I'm in the group Therian-Pride. It was more active of a group when I joined it a good few years ago, but it is still around. I'm not sure if there are other groups, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were.

• Useful 1

2 minutes ago, Snowshoe said:

There are! I'm in the group Therian-Pride. It was more active of a group when I joined it a good few years ago, but it is still around. I'm not sure if there are other groups, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were.

I'll be sure to look into that, thanks!! 

*♥♡∞:。.。 𝒞𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓈! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓼! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, BlackStatic said:

I used to be fairly active on various IRC channels for tulpamancy, but I mostly had negative experiences with tulpa.info back in 2011-2012 and I don't consider myself part of that community anymore. There was also a brief poke around Werelist, but I wouldn't be able to recall my email or password now for the life of me.

I mostly stick to tumblr to blog about my kin stuff, but for a little while in 2014 I was also posting about my alterhuman experiences on Weasyl and Furaffinity. I've mostly abandoned both sites now though as I fail to regularly check them. I also have a dreamwidth I tried to revive but again, I've been too lazy to check it.

I'm probably most active now on Discord, in the fictionkin.com and alt-h.net servers.

I too had negative experiences with tulpa.info and this is was like, last year. Some of the people there seemed nice but the strict regimen of the whole science thing with headmates really done me in, plus some other stuff that happened there. I tried out dreamwidth but I didn't like the idea of there not really being a true search function to brought you to specific blog posts, so I left that. I'm permmabanned from fictionkin.com (I will not answer as to why) and alt-h...I just...ehh... I rather not. Their rules are too convoluted and make me uncomfortable. Also, too many people on there hate my guts so that's a no-go for me.

I tried Weasyl out for a little bit. I might use it again but, mostly I'm active on Fur Affinity and Discord.

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin

mol.png.c6db09e1fd438dcbf3e2da43da1a49d9.png

"Thank you Zack for being there for me."

|| [My System] || [Ask Us ( Almost ) Anything] ||