Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Shiro

Help us help you!

Today is my birthday. I am twenty two years old. You know what would be a great gift? Donations to the site so that we can keep improving it! Kinmunity is one of my passions, and donating lets me improve it, which in turn helps you. Every little bit helps. The first 3 users who donate 5$ or more after this announcement will receive enough bones for two months of Gold VIP. Offer expires at midnight tonight EST! - Click to donate

Happy birthday, Shiro! Thank you for all the time and efforts you put in for the community!

Happy birthday Shiro. I've really enjoyed my stay here on this site so far and I hope to enjoy it for much longer.

Happy Birthday one day late, Shiro!

Many happy more are wished upon you.

Happy birthday!! I hope you had a great time because Kinmunity makes my time great :3

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, and thanks to those who donated to the site. The donation drive is now closed, but donations are always welcomed!