Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Laufey

All the Happy Things

[PLURALSYS=Laufey]A place to share random happy thought or experiencd from your day. Funny pictures are good too!

I'll start:

Today I made really good coffee and it made me smile.[/PLURALSYS]

My best friend said "wackiest switcharoo" to me unironically today and I got to get back at her for saying that my small-town-life sometimes comes through in how I talk.

@MechanicJasper can you kindly shut the hell up

Uhh, love, please be careful of the rules.

Don't worry about her, I showed her this site and she's just joking with me. She was the one who said "wackiest switcharoo" and now she's salty about me making fun of her.

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=192;Bliss]Oh my gosh, I love this forum! So today I tried out a new technique for applying lipstick and it worked flawlessly! I'm so proud of myself and it made me really happy. :)[/PLURALSYS]