Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Ashley

Hi people

Hi people how are you. I am looking for friends. Will you be my bf. Anyway bye

--- Post updated ---

1. Friends
  2. Love
  3. Fun
  4. Haters gon hate

--- Post updated ---

HATERS GON HATE

Like I've said before this isn't a dating site or how to make new friends. Pushing personal boundaries when you first meet someone isn't a good way to make a friend it makes the person you're trying to be friends with very uncomfortable especially when they already distrust people in general. https://www.kinmunity.com/forums/scent-rolling.15/ is a good place to start and people can get to know you first and decide if they want to be friends with you. This place is about self discovery, learning and share experiences and I hope you take this into consideration.

Thread locked: Looking for dates, wrong place anyway