Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Akio

rejected
Remove auto follow on threads you reply to

I think the follow thread option is good, but I wish it wouldn't automatically follow everything you reply to. It could instead be a button beside the "reply" button that says "follow this thread" that you can mark if you want to follow it before you reply.

Edit: Apparently there is an option in preferences to turn this off I hear. So my updated suggestion is that those aren't on in the first place as people seem to not know about it and also be annoyed by the auto following.

You can disable this from your preferences

Dang I even suggested this in chat before posting here and nobody there knew it seems. Then my suggestion is that they aren't all activated in the first place because others seem to be annoyed by this whole thing as well.

@Hyphero

Which part of the preferences can you opt-out of automatically following threads? I must be blind because I could not see it anywhere!