Small Updates (01/07/2019) - 📰​​​​​​​ News & Announcements - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Small Updates (01/07/2019)

We've made some small incremental changes to the site, namely the below:

• An adults only area called "The Tavern" has been added to the site. You'll need to set your birthday in your profile to see it, though!
  • Users can now deactivate or delete their account. Deletion will be denied for users with active warning points, but deactivation is always permitted.
  • Several changes have been made to make the site more attractive to search engines.
  • @Velvet Wings has joined our staff team; welcome!

A bit of bad news, though:

• Bones system is temporarily offline for maintenance; it'll be back soon with some updates!

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

Thanks for the updates Naia. It's nice to see all the little changes rolling out on the site.

@Kerguelen  Rats conga dancing is pretty much the best celebration I can think of!

- Velvet & Torahmi -   
Feline cladotherian, argonian fictionkin, wolf-hearted, dog-obsessed, bird-something || Fictive HDM daemon shapeshifter, common forms: american marten, maned wolf, rat, dragon
Have questions about us? Visit our Ask Me Anything thread!

Cool changes.

Not sure how to feel about the avatar with the individual's profile background as their whole avatar (I like seeing a large picture of avatars...it's more recognizable). 

Unless this is only happening on my computer screen for some reason. -shrug-

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

3 hours ago, Vintage said:

Not sure how to feel about the avatar with the individual's profile background as their whole avatar (I like seeing a large picture of avatars...it's more recognizable). 

Because of your suggestion and because they seemed to slightly impact thread loading times, I have removed the profile picture from appearing near the user avatar on threads. I have also temporarily disabled the expanded side-panel until I fix the extra "blank space" it is creating on mobile view.

• Like 3

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!