Guest FaerieForged

Music Suggestions!

Guest FaerieForged   
Guest FaerieForged

I'm making an "I'm Going on an Adventure" playlist for my move to London in September and I'm looking for songs with a "You're heading half way across the world but don't be scared because you're a warrior" fight song type vibe and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions I could add?

I like everything from death metal to opera, so genre is no issue lol.

St Claire    120

Listening to DragonForce usually gives me a "going off to fantasy war" type feel. Not sure if that's the type of thing you're looking for, lol.

Guest FaerieForged   
Guest FaerieForged
Listening to DragonForce usually gives me a "going off to fantasy war" type feel. Not sure if that's the type of thing you're looking for, lol.

Yes. Good. This is the stuff I do like.

Seriously, thirty seconds into "Fury of the Storm" and I'm hooked :heart:

Hund    1

Dominion/Mother Russia by The Sisters of Mercy

Not sure if it's really the kind of thing you're looking for, but I think it works

Quxyun    132

I would look up Instrumental Core if I were you, especially if you already like orchestral dubstep. As far as song recs, from Instrumental Core, I would look up stuff like "Crowd of Gods", "Become a Legend", or "March of Warriors". I just like the very powerful vibe that it gives off, plus orchestral music, especially with choirs and that sort of thing are really cool.

Oxalaia    102

Gloryhammer have some songs that give of that vibe. One song for example is the Hammer of Glory where you really feel you are on a journey in search of the hammer in order to destroy the evil wizard Zargothrax. But their whole album is one big fantasy/Middle ages kind of thing that tells one story through all their songs. They have a second album that follows the same approach but it is more scifi/fantasy and ends differently but it is the sequal to their first album Tales of the Kingdom of Fife.

But they are a whole adventure themed powermetal albums with fantasy in it.