Elvhen

Random Chatter

Elvhen    0

So I noticed there's not really a thread like this, at least not that I've seen. This is just a place for us to talk to each other, about anything. Hopefully we can get some interesting group discussion going on. It's all just for fun, and to get to know people. We have the chatroom, but that's hard to use because of people going offline.

I apologize if a post like this already exists, I've looked everywhere and didn't see one, but please let me know if I made a duplicate!

Really? Wow, I had no idea that even existed! How exactly do you celebrate international happy day, anyway? Just... be happy?

Yes. Play happy music, be happy, spread happy, sing happy, exist to be happy.

Spread the word. the happy is on its way.

Shilo    0

I think I will celebrate with a mini Doctor Who marathon. Maybe I'll be able to find some of my favorite classic episodes online.

Usually I sing Three Little Birds when I'm sad, but I'll sing it Friday too.

My mom used to play that song for me.

Jess

Do you think when you die things suddenly make sense? Or do you think you just forget it all? Or maybe we never understand and that's why people think we come back to figure it out?

Jessica

True reality can never be observed. As you change dimensions your perspective changes but the item can never be directly observed.

I think reality just seems that way because it's made up of different people and things and such. If you want to see reality, you gotta combine what you see with what you don't see.

Jessica

Kaijara    0

Because I am brand new and am restraining myself everywhere else I am gonna say it here. I AM SO GODSDAMNED HAPPY TO BE A WOLF!! I feel whole having recognized it, I want to run down the street howling! I just might do that actually. happy world happy day everyone :D OK I'm done :)

Silas    6

Ready for a great big day of absolutely nothing after a great weekend. Except, I have studying to do.... Fierfecking AP exams...