Which team is your favorite?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is your favorite?

• Team Mystic
    • Team Instinct
    • Team Valor

Guest FaerieForged   
Guest FaerieForged

As everyone is probably aware, the game dropped a few days ago in several countries.

Though alot of iOS users are still waiting on it to drop on their game store. Which is odd as iPhone is the most popular phone provider, especially in Japan.

Any on here playing it?

I just leveled up to level 8, Team Valor Red.

Laufey    68

I just downloaded it yesterday, will be looking for pokemon when I go out today!

When I can choose a team, I will go with Team Mystic.

• High Quality 1

Starborn    216

I want so badly to play it, but it's not out in Canada yet... which makes no sense and is rather infuriating, but whatever. I downloaded the APK but removed it yesterday due to paranoia, even though there haven't actually been any accounts of banned users.

Elvode    38

It's not available in Sweden yet it seems, I need to at least try it when it is. My expectations are pretty low, looks like it still needs a lot of development.

Guest FaerieForged   
Guest FaerieForged
I want so badly to play it, but it's not out in Canada yet... which makes no sense and is rather infuriating, but whatever. I downloaded the APK but removed it yesterday due to paranoia, even though there haven't actually been any accounts of banned users.

I've seen somewhere that the ban is nothing more than a fan made scare prank. Niantic had said nothing about a ban.

Mirath    284

I haven't played any of the Pokemon games, strange considering I enjoy that kind of thing, but this does look interesting. To my knowledge it should be released in the UK either this week or next, with luck it's free even by Apple's standards...

Guest FaerieForged   
Guest FaerieForged

Every brand new mmo game has a lot of trouble for the first month or two, it'll get sorted soon and the major bugs will be fixed around the same time period. I have high hopes for this game.

Obsydian    30

This game is very fun as a Flight Attendant. I'm trying to claim all the airports for team Mystic. We have DTW so far! Also there is a painting in the hotel lobby downstairs that is a Pokestop.

• High Quality 1

We've been playing Pokemon Go since Friday. We've met so many trainers at the local park. At one point we saw over 15 people. We also met a lot of trainers walking around the local university. It is so amazing and funny. We've also walked so much since just yesterday, so its great exercise for us too.

- Bran (male, witch)

Laufey    68
Every brand new mmo game has a lot of trouble for the first month or two, it'll get sorted soon and the major bugs will be fixed around the same time period. I have high hopes for this game.

Finally was able to log in! Can't wait till we can battle it with other players :3

Ah, Pokemo Go! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get out much in the last few days to actually catch some Pokemon, but I've done a fair bit in the last couple of days. Just reached level five, Team Mystic, gonna go find a gym to fight once my Pokemon are strong enough.

There are two pokestops at my park, but I always feel a bit awkward going to them because I don't have any friends to go with and I know too many people in the area, so I'm running low on items.

Lowin    14

This is the first Pokemon game I've ever played, and I LOVE it! The virtual-reality concept really grabbed me. Unfortunately, I killed my phone last night while out hunting with some friends...dropped it in a parking lot. The screen was already cracked, and I already had plans on getting it fixed this weekend, but UGH! If I had known about Pokemon Go prior to its release, I would've gotten it fixed sooner so it wasn't so fragile. Oh, well. Till Wednesday....

[PLURALSYS=Glitch]I'm the main one of us that plays Pokemon, and I love it! I really like the augmented reality parts especially! I've been in the mountains, too, so I can find some pretty cool Pokemon around here! (Also it seems like half the Pokestops in my area are churches someone please help me)[/PLURALSYS]

St Claire    120

I downloaded it a few days ago. I've played around with it a bit, but it hasn't really been able to keep my attention, and it definitely hasnt encouraged me to get out of the house and wander around (it's the middle of winter and I live in a bad neighbourhood). I'll probably end up deleting it off my phone and just stick with the main pokemon games.

I only just got it today and it's been loads of fun :)

A group of friends and I went all around our university collecting pokemon and pokemon stops, and there was tons of people doing likewise (at least 30 that we ran into).

We were talking to public safety at one of the stops though, and apparently someone on campus already got hit by a car while playing :( Got to be careful with games like this.

Guest FaerieForged   
Guest FaerieForged

Yeah, someone in....Minnesota(???) caused on of the worst traffic accidents because he parked in car in the middle of a highway to catch a Pikachu.

And a teenager in another state found a dead body as she was exploring.

Fun stuff....

Mist Howler    100

I have been playing it since... Uhm.. Wednesday evening?

I am having a blast, really. I already caught one of my favorites in the first day! (Growlithe, but really Arcanine is what I want to evolve them into.) I still need my Eevee and my Vulpix.. Especially my Vulpix. I was on its tail, but then phone battery decided to die >_> I caught a lot of Ratattas and Paras. And on the road (while my mother was driving) I almost caught a Pikachu, but they evaded me and ran away T_T;;

Also, side note. For those that are drivers. Please... For the love of everything that exists...

Do not drive and GO!

Yeah, someone in....Minnesota(???) caused on of the worst traffic accidents because he parked in car in the middle of a highway to catch a Pikachu.

This was actually a false story from a news website that posts made up stories for ad revenue. Thank god, since people would have gotten seriously injured and for a dumb reason.

Guest FaerieForged   
Guest FaerieForged
This was actually a false story from a news website that posts made up stories for ad revenue. Thank god, since people would have gotten seriously injured and for a dumb reason.

I was just reading about it being false this morning. So that's good.

Gryff    428

I've been playing a TON of this game since it came out, which likely isn't much of a surprise. A few interesting things to note so far:

• Chicago is absolutely lousy with Drowzee; they're everywhere
  • I'm one Eevee catch away from evolving it!
  • Yesterday, while I was playing, someone asked if I was trying to catch a Krabby. I figured he guessed I was playing because of the swiping motion, but then I realized I was wearing this ridiculously cute Pikachu shirt.
  • The server and everything are improving, so that's been good.
  • One friend and I are on Team Valor, while another friend is on Team Mystic. So...issues :evilsmile:
  • The Incense item helps A LOT if you're out to find Pokemon. You'll even find some that aren't normally nearby.

Johnny Phox    18

I love this game and there is so much room to expand and develop it over time. My best friend and I have already ran into other players walking around, and then we show off our team rocket shirts and recite the motto, lol. Good times.

Unfortunately there isn't a team rocket to join in Pokemon go, but I feel there should be. Instead I joined team instinct.

I love how I can find so many different Pokemon around my neighborhood, job sites and such, but the coolest thing to me is how I can sit in my apartment and they'll just show up. Seriously, an ivysaur showed up while I was watching tv like it liked the show I had on.

I said it before and I will again, this game is great!