rayya122

Happiness! \^.^/

I am thankful that I live in a country with free healthcare. It does come into a bit more with your taxes to the government but it's great. If we didn't have this healthcare system, at least two of my friends would have died because their families probably can't afford the surgery that they got. Also thankful that, where I live, we don't have to pay for water by the litre.

• High Quality 1

Gryff    428

Have I mentioned that I'm going to GenCon next week? Because I'm going to GenCon next week. It's going to be awesome.

• High Quality 1

Definitely that the park down the street from me has eleven Pokestops and two Gyms. Also for cheap electric fans because maintenance at my apartment complex seems to be incapable of making the air conditioning actually do anything but be a glorified fan. One fan at my bed, one aimed at my office/gaming corner, and the AC fan in the hall between the two and the bathroom and I manage. My geckos and snake LOVE the extra heat, so I can't really complain about the temperature too badly.

Death Wish coffee also makes me really happy. Stuff's a life saver when you work with teenagers--200% the amount of caffeine per cup than Starbucks? And no jitters? Magical. They also give you a cool sticker when you buy it.