Rate the Song then Post Another

5/10  eh, it's not really my thing.  Too generic (not to mention very, very rude)

It kind of reminds me of this Scooby Doo knock off

• Like 2

9/10 Wow, that is some nice sounds! I really enjoyed it! And man, infected mushroom? That is a hell of a name! So is Monstercat! 

Not gonna like, I cried with this one. You go, Gohan! Kick his ass!

8/10, there's so many fantasy characters I could put this song to. Could have had a little more punch to it, though. 

8/10  Ugh, I can't quite tell what it is but something's just . . . missing from this song.  Still good though

Now for something stupid

1 hour ago, Snowshoe said:

8/10 That's real catchy! Dark, but I gotta say I'mdiggin 

9/10 literally gave me the chill four times (counted) I love Warriors btw! 

• Like 1

Hmm... 6/10. Beautiful voice, but not my style at all. I don't know why, but I just can't get into music like this! But I can also kinda understand how other peeps might like it.

Now for something else that's also not my usual style, but is just so atmospheric and unique that I love it anyway~

8/10 Powerful lyrics! Unusual I think at the most.

Now lets get into some weird shit. This is more my style. (After you listen, tell me what you think its about, you would be surprised if you're not a gorillaz fan.)

Edited by Kole

5/10  I love the Gorillaz, but I'm not really a fan of their newer songs.  It's just kind of meh.

Now for a much better Gorillaz song

7/10 Gorillaz is amazing, much agree. I'm not fond of the  more well know ones. Like FGI or CE.

Now lets get more alternative.

7/10 It is really catchy at times, but then the slower points in the song kinda loose my attention. It sounds like something that a younger, angstier Snow would have completely dug.

I love the aesthetic of this MAP, and the song is just so good for it. 

• Dislike 1

2/10  I don't know what it is, but something about that song physically hurts to listen to.  It's just too dissonant

Great song but good luck figuring out what it's about

Edited by Curious Canine

10/10 WE LOVE QUEEN! Though a bit over played, no one can ever go wrong with Queen. ❤️ 

8/10  kind of sounds similar to some other great songs I've heard, like Sweet Dreams, or Heathens from 21 Pilots.

Speaking of 21 Pilots

1/10  Really?  I mean, it's kind of funny . . . sort of.  But Really!?  Come on bro, you're better than that.

Btw, this songs about God if you couldn't tell

9/10 Bothers me that you say 21pilots.. sigh sorry im picky. Its either top or twenty one pilots

Now heres another slow yet amazing song