Rate the Song then Post Another - Page 4 - 🎉​​​​​​​ Fun & Games - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Rate the Song then Post Another

7/10, loved the story it told but the sound just didnt sound complete enough to really invest me fully in it. The ending was just abrupt and would have preferred at least an longer outro but that is just my taste. Overall loved the sound but could have been a bit better in some places. The video however was well down and loved the visuals. A song I could listen to from time to time.

Posted (edited)

uuuuuuuuummmm . . . what the hell did I just watch?  I don't know if I can really say I like it, but it didn't hurt my ears at least.  6.5/10 . . . I guess

Now a two for one deal

Edited by Curious Canine

Hm! Well I wouldn't go out of my way to search for it, but it was certainly fun.
Like... 7.5/10 ?

“I should find some favour with the sea, for in its holy depths in days gone by from sea-foam I was formed…”

“Endnu engang saae hun med halvbrustne Blik paa Prindsen, styrtede sig fra Skibet ned i Havet, og hun følte, hvor hendes Legeme opløste sig i Skum.”

Seafoam System

7/10  I always did like Irish Rock.  But that one just isn't my favorite

Here's another Irish Rock song I really like

Posted (edited)

6/10. Love the sound but in the end of day not my cup of tea and not something I would listen to again. Just not my style.

Edited by Oxalaia

A treat to listen to, in my trance .. I've heard Radioactive before and those two danced well together. 8/10

Raven/Crow, with tiger/salmon possibly in totemic structure.

Posted (edited)

6.5/10 Its a good song from the Beetles but I feel this is more one of their weaker songs and know they have songs that are better. Still not a bad song just that it is just a bit weaker in opposite to other songs.

Edited by Oxalaia
  • Like 1

Oh Hell yeah!!! 10/10  That's so freaking metal

Btw, did you know this old classic is about racism?  The more you know.

Posted (edited)

5/10  I've heard that song before and my opinion on it hasn't changed.  It's a big fat meh

If you haven't played Undertale yet, you should go play it.  It's a great game.  But I warn you, do not play try the Genocide route.  I guarantee you will regret it.

Edited by Curious Canine

7/10 Not entirely bad, I feel like it's something that'll grow on me tbh! 

Current mood:ezgif-4-4169d3add80e.png.c87cd2a38a7a21e0e3156cf9dddac336.png

8.5/10 - I'm not new to them, have heard the song before. Not my favorite from them, but it's good enough.

10/10  No real reason for it.  I just think the song's really good

And now for something really messed up.  Yes, this was an actual thing that happened a few years back.  Internet challenges are dumb.

8/10, 'cause it gives me warm fuzzy feelings of "this is the kinda web I know and love.."

I'll go with what I've been humming and hawing the lyrics of today.

Raven/Crow, with tiger/salmon possibly in totemic structure.

Posted (edited)

7/10 nothing special really. Like the sound and message but in the end feels as something I have heard before. 

Edited by Oxalaia

Posted (edited)

6/10 I liked Owl City a lot when I was younger, but this song really isn't my favorite. 

I'll share the song below because of the title 😉 

Phantom Limb - The Shins

Edited by eren
embedding the video didn't work cuz I suck with technology. so here is a link?

Posted (edited)

6/10 didnt really like it or hate it but not something I would be listening too. I do like the sound. I just have heard better songs.

Edited by Oxalaia

Sign in to follow this