Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Paniczoure

Wakfu.

Hey everyone. I've just recently went back to a F2P game called Wakfu, if you don't know what it is, is from the same creator (and the same universe) of Dofus.

I think its a game that could interest you, since there's a variety of classes (and some of them may remind you of your kintype), people that have played Dofus, or have seen the animated series are probably more interested on it, and its just a game that's a lot better if we play it all together. :1

I highly suggesting checking it out, you can get it for Steam, as well.

Me and @Blizzardvern are already starting it.

Wait, there's an animated series! :0

Anyways, the game is fun and poses some good strategy and tactics at higher levels. Fun for anyone who likes turn based rpgs.

I've not really played the game, since I'm not big on the whole strategy thing, but I love the animated series. I actually have a little figure of one of the main characters on my desk right now. The show is on Netflix; go check it out! Fair warning though: the English dub (it's originally in French) has some issues...

I love the Wakfu/Dofus series! Someday, I'll like to play Wakfu, but since I don't have a computer that can play it, I sometimes play Dofus (my class is eniripsa).

I love the Wakfu/Dofus series! Someday, I'll like to play Wakfu, but since I don't have a computer that can play it, I sometimes play Dofus (my class is eniripsa).

I just made an Eniripsa so I could play with Blizz, my real class is a Summoning Osamodas. We really hope you could join us.

Hey everyone. I've just recently went back to a F2P game called Wakfu, if you don't know what it is, is from the same creator (and the same universe) of Dofus.

I think its a game that could interest you, since there's a variety of classes (and some of them may remind you of your kintype), people that have played Dofus, or have seen the animated series are probably more interested on it, and its just a game that's a lot better if we play it all together. :1

I highly suggesting checking it out, you can get it for Steam, as well.

Me and @Blizzardvern are already starting it.

I play! It's been a while, but I play nonetheless.

I play! It's been a while, but I play nonetheless.

Omg really! :O

We would love to play with you, we already started, but we are just around level 15-20. So I believe its easy to catch up. If you could make a new character and catch up, we would love to play with you. (@Blizzardvern is an Osamodas and I'm an Eniripsa.)

Omg really! :O

We would love to play with you, we already started, but we are just around level 15-20. So I believe its easy to catch up. If you could make a new character and catch up, we would love to play with you. (@Blizzardvern is an Osamodas and I'm an Eniripsa.)

I'd love to join, but I currently have my laptop taken away.. The moment I get it back though, I'm there.

I'd love to join, but I currently have my laptop taken away.. The moment I get it back though, I'm there.

Sure! We haven't been playing atm, we have been a bit busy, so maybe you have a bit of time to catch up. :1

Oh right! I started too! I'm almost to level 20, and I'm a feca. My username is Homeschooler. ^^

:O

Nice! I'll search for you later. Mine is the same as my username here. :v

I'll have a look at it. I have been looking for a job, so I haven't had much time for games. As for playing things that remind me of my kintype, I kind of play Skyforge for that :P

--- Post updated ---

Omg Sram is so appealing! I'll have to make an account once I get done with my portfolio for my job search.

Hey everyone! Anyone is up for a little Wakfu? (I'll be around the Piwi Dungeon on Remington server is someone needs me. Also, I may call for a specific reunion day so we can all add eachother in the Gaming Group as an event. :P)

I think I'm going to start again, it will be superfun to have someone to play with :happyblush