Custom emotes - 💡 ​​​Suggestion Box - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Custom emotes

Here's the idea. 

So basically, for an amount of bones (though its still offline, I know) you could make a custom (non-animated) emote. There would be a customization screen where you could pick features (hair, horns, ears, mood, eyes, ect.) And only you could use it. I feel like it'd be a nice way to express our "types" and add a more personal feeling to the experience of this site

On 1/16/2019 at 10:46 AM, InkyDaily said:

Here's the idea. 

So basically, for an amount of bones (though its still offline, I know) you could make a custom (non-animated) emote. There would be a customization screen where you could pick features (hair, horns, ears, mood, eyes, ect.) And only you could use it. I feel like it'd be a nice way to express our "types" and add a more personal feeling to the experience of this site

I love the idea! The only thing is that it would be rather difficult to do, considering we would need all of the attachments / "replaceable parts" art wise, as well as the code to make everything work properly. It's something we can consider for the future, though!

• Like 2

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!