Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

The Red Terror

An one got any suggestions for a nice place to visit??

Next year i was thinking of treating myself to a holiday seeing as ive not had one this year, but i dont know were to go??

If you're staying in the UK, there's ConFuzzled 2017 next year in Birmingham, if that's more your thing for furry conventions. I'm hoping @AshenFall will accompany me.

I enjoyed Dorset, lovely scenery and so much geological history. Food was good as well, real nice Indian takeaway.

If you're like me and really enjoy safari parks, I highly recommend the West Midlands Safari Park... I go about twice a year if I can...

In terms of the UK my area is a real nice place to visit. I may be biased haha, but the Lake District is great if you're a fan of scenic views. Mountains, lakes, rivers, forests.

I mean, it depends on where you live as well as the time of year, but generally flights to New Zealand aren't very crowded I think.

The West coast of the South Island is where it's at for rugged beauty and coastline, the east coast is great for sunny and sandy beaches. If you like mountains and lakes, the area around Ohau is great and it has awesome stars.

The North Island also has the Coramandel which is beautiful and it has Cathedral Cove which is a site of great historical significance if you are into that sort of thing.

If you do come to New Zealand and you do come to the South Island (unlikely I know), try to come to Dunedin around the last Saturday of the month. If you do then you can look around the University boards and ask around about Quarantine Island for a New Zealand experience.

It's basically 15 dollars for a return boat trip at 9 in the morning and you go over to Quarantine Island and meet the people that come there and help out with conservation work for a day.

Wow I sound like an advertisement.