Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

forestkin

Any other Aviankin (Bird kin)?

Personally, I'm a raven. Well, I'm not. Dieux is; I'm only part raven. -Ere

---

...I was just wondering if there's anyone else like me. -Dieux

Hey! I think there's an avian group here.

As an adjective, I am almost avian (floof dragon). There are a couple birds I know, and a few phoenixes and gryphons, too. Good luck!!

Plus there are avians about the forum. There are several avian-inclined folks in our system, myself included, as well.

- Z (male, snowy owl)

I'm a Velociraptor so it's very close and I feel very attached to avians in general! I've also been obsessed with birds for my whole life and have a bird watching group I attend in my area! I'd love to hear more about your kin-type and how you discovered it~ ^.^

Funny, I am questioning a theropod dinosaur of some sort so I may come pretty close XP

But yeah, as Homura I could shapeshift into a raven and I do get raven shifts sometimes but I don't count it as a kintype. I do feel very attached to ravens and crows though, and count them as heart-types of mine.

Update: Turns out I wasn't a theropod dinosaur, I'm a wedge-tailed eagle. So I wasn't too far off?

Also my bird associations within the Homura kintype is probably a jungle crow, not a raven, so I got some crow mixed in as well but it's not a theriotype by itself.

I'm a raven! And also some sort of dromaeosauridae, which are also bird-like. High five to my feathery friends. :)

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=242;Raven]I am, as my name shocking suggest, a raven.[/PLURALSYS]

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=286;Shado]I think I may be a hawk or eagle....I'm not certain though.[/PLURALSYS]