New section unsure where to place - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

New section unsure where to place

I was wondering if maybe there is a place we could warn each other about potential online or in person dangers. F.e. Something that happened to me today is I use a monthly subscription of LifeLock and I was warned about "potential" deep web activities from the site blankmediagames.com (aka Town of Salem). Some additional information is it applied to usernames, emails, passwords, and more information (Reported in Jan. 2019).

Hello,

Dangers involving individuals or groups within our community can be reported to our staff team. If we see fit, we'll make a site announcement to inform other users.

Information about data breaches like the one you mentioned, or other notable issues that are of interest to a large number of people can be posted in the "Current Events" section. 

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!