Christopher Columbus Isn't the Only One Sailing the Ocean Blue - πŸ’¬β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Christopher Columbus Isn't the Only One Sailing the Ocean Blue

Scrolling through my Facebook I saw a friend posted this interesting article about a shark that could be over 500 years old, making it the oldest known living vertebrate. The scientists do admit there is a margin of error for aging the shark, but that even if they are incorrect these sharks are the longest living vertebrateΒ species we know of in the world!

https://mymodernmet.com/greenland-shark-oldest-vertebrate/?fbclid=IwAR38qSYNIatj4zaFPzNxhGaXM24iJdNhkCeQv60Xg9JzGiDzjxB07mHD3joΒ 

Edited by FabledDreams
  • Like 3

I could see that shark having an Epic of some sort written about them. Being a courageous warrior of the deep, involving some stories of their past and current life. The shark running into Poseidon when they are x years old and completing some tasks then being granted x number of years.