Artists? - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I would like to know if there are any other artists here! Not just those who do drawing though, if you practice sewing, ceramics, or other mediums of art, I would like to know! ^.=.^

As for my art...

1.Infinity Lord Galaxeshoria...

2.Ceramic dragon sculpture I did about a year ago...

3.A rough sketch of me!

4.A fellow dragonkin friend!

^.=.^

EBF9D191-A730-4D69-BB41-2D232CE3374F.jpeg

4445E3D4-7003-4941-8D57-B93A8E16FAD8.jpeg

27B9E090-16B8-45B9-94A2-8EC382D2EAB5.jpeg

EEBDA664-6143-4100-ABC4-BDD41CFBDF8F.jpeg

• Like 4

I do art as a hobby! I'm mainly a digital artist, but I do dabble in other things as well. I crochet, sew, sculpt, and sometimes I even like to think myself a writer. I'll link my DeviantArt account in case you want to see my stuff! Though I havn't posted much other than digital art to there.

Edit: I forgot to add that your art looks pretty good, and that sculpture is just stunning! 

Edited by Snowshoe
  • Like 1

I draw a lot. I have an account on Furaffinty, actually (because yes. I am also a massive furry)

I draw art of myself (both current and past) Bendy, Both of us, and... I draw an ungodly amount of furries. I also am learning to make yarn tails.

I haven't posted much or lately on my Deviant Art but find it enjoyable to post some of my items there when I get the chance! So far digital art, doodles and two stuffed animals I have finished.

Edit: Took a closer look at ceramic creation and think its amazing! (I'm not very good with clay but hope to be better one day! I recall making a small dog for a friend on her birthday. I had a different image in my head but turned out "cute" for my standards so I felt good gifting my creation) 

Edited by Muffin

I... spend many painstaking hours half-sketching things in biro then end up never finishing them, if that counts! :P

photo6.JPG.a7c7615d586d4b831e6f4a4bb41fa8df.JPG

photo2.jpg.32a87dd8438a648bdd7d7fd46f70fc70.jpg

I also make dog stuff. :3
10001-1.thumb.jpg.f9c4876702f9be3d7f8622e4372f3929.jpgbwp25_3.thumb.jpg.0294663a6e6fc5af5aceb2eaa83ece85.jpg

• Like 4

Velvet, Community Manager :teeheej:
If you need any help, have questions or would just like to chat please feel free to send me a message!

Kinmunity's Library | Our Staff Team | Help DocumentsSupport Requests

I draw some, though I haven't in a very long time. I also crochet, sew, and paint. And I write a lot, short stories, novels, poetry. I've done some sculpting before, and mosaic making. And I used to do some carpentry with my dad. If there's an art or craft out there, I have at least tried it.

Yes I draw. Mostly of my kintype (my avatar for example), but eh..I'll share some....

As far as other creative things, I write and I am working on audio files right now- my kintype has a bunch of calls,growls and such..

Chole Inktober.jpg

Cliffhanger shore (the torpid stream).png

Abstract.png

• Like 4

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I usually do digital and traditional art. If you'd like to check me out, I usually post everything to my DeviantArt. I'm a furry, so I draw my 'sonas a lot, as well as Sonic characters, birds and just random dragons! I'm starting to teach myself watercolour paint, so hopefully, that will eventually look good. 

Other creative things, I've tried my hand in lapidary and have carved a few bits of agate and rhodonite. If it counts, I also do a lot of vulture culture type things--displays of bird feathers, pinning out wings, etc. 

I'm looking into doing some form of fursuit making as well as sculpting when I have the money. 

shadowhmph.png

shardd.png

yeet.png

reshiramm.png

zekromm.png

reshiram.png

• Like 4

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || Bane || Zonic || Price || Xeno ||

I do art for myself but I'm not nearly as good as other people. I've already shared some of my artwork over at the Gallery however, most art that I share is on Fur Affinity (which is under the same screen name). I definitely want to get my hands on a drawing tablet someday just to make my life of scribbles a little easier. Currently, I do digital artwork of my soulbonds mainly because... that's pretty much what I ever enjoy drawing XD Though, It's a bit of a process for me to do so. Let me explain;

• I first draw the outline on paper with a pencil.
  • Then I take a picture with my phone (I don't have a scanner).
  • Next I upload it to my Discord server or dump it in Zack's DMs (((Zack: "Stop using me as your trash can!" ):<))) so that I can grab it (since it's quicker than getting it from my email) .
  • Now, this is when I take the drawing to Krita, adjust the levels to a degree where it's mostly black and white.
  • Then I take it to Sumopaint, make the white areas transparent.
  • Then back to Krita, clean up any nasty lines, coat the lines in a solid black, then that's when I go to work on coloring, shading, etc.

I was/am majoring in a BA (Bachelor of Arts) degree although...to be fair, art classes have severely damaged my love for drawing.... It had given me such an inner critique that it's hard for me, sometimes, to enjoy what I make without worrying about how it looks and giving up with the notion of needing to do better. I'm trying to get over it though. My system appreciates that I make art of them so that's also good 😊

Anywho, here are some sprite art I did of ZackTheSerialKiller a year or so ago in his ShadowTheFluffhog form. I originally planned on making a M.U.G.E.N character of Zack, but that never happened.3.png.a04c10a5f8034be356ff9343c3bd6961.png0wWTyES.pngZ5p3pyW.png0VEoEMt.png

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin
added an "s" in DM
  • Like 1

Well, I have posted a link to my FA earlier in another thread. So yes, I do draw, but mostly for myself. I'm happy with my style, as I developed it to represent what I like - cute stuff, chibi, a lot of colours and happy themes. And I'm very happy with that style, as I feel like it's very unique and really something not a lot of people do.

I also used to do a lot of pixelart, but that was on my old dA account (I recently discovered I got quite popular during my inactivity, haha). I really want to do more pixelart again, but my laptop having a 4k display and many programs being designed for ants on it, it can be hard at times.

So yeah, it's completely oversized chibis for me. (seriously, I have to get my art to half the size most of the time, as otherwise it's just too big to upload to FA)

• Like 1

« Cockatiel | Inkling »
Huge Bird Friend

Oh yeah I’m definitely an artist. I sketch mostly, but I’ll do digital drawing, painting and writing too. I mostly like to draw canines and dragons but I do other things sometimes too (they’re not any good though) I love your stuff by the way! Awesome sculpture :0

I am crocheting as well but mostly nerd stuff.

If you know the Game BioShock you will recognise the Mister Bubbles xD

Some ninjas, a creeper, Link from Zelda, Totoro and Totoro slippers, tank slippers I did for my boyfriend.

20180208_171217.jpg

20171022_225759.jpg

20171022_224955.jpg

20171013_134733.jpg

20171013_134710.jpg

IMG_20160808_131937.jpg

IMG_20160108_204733.jpg

IMG_20151212_151334.jpg

IMG_20150401_193953.jpg

IMG_20141117_130358.jpg

Edited by CrowLove
grammar
  • Like 3

I'm an artist, but I'm not comfortable posting my work here because it's somewhat identifiable and this part of the forum is public.  But it's fantastic to see all your work!

Hiiii i'm an artist! I do mainly traditional art but I've dabbled in pixel art too, and photography!

dcuf9u0-a500fb29-dc99-4c7f-9011-99f86e0b05af.jpg

dc8sx2d-8221ab53-67f8-4496-aa11-6a3fcd88ce76.png

dck5xp4-44e243c2-69d9-4bab-9cb4-19885e2d7b70.jpg

dcxiv0s-4778b58a-ff20-4612-9d17-545d3e4c56e7.png

dcnru1h-2b92ace8-dfe0-4923-b178-a22ebbbd6500.png

dcxxln0-26c41a8e-bc87-471a-8b32-c167ecd1cabf.png

8wmlmtiricm21.jpg

dbppzwm-0384e9cc-c395-4bca-8154-4817affe7627.jpg

more_fun_then_you_can_handle_by_effervescent_dream_dcah13g-pre.jpg

• Like 1

*♥♡∞:。.。 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓰! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓼! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧