Quote yourself - Page 7 - ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Fun & Games - Kinmunity Jump to content

"There is always a way. You just have to find it. And if you can't find the way for some reason, make a way."

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga |ย Pachycephalosaur

equal rights, live free or die, cedant arma togae

Posted (edited)

"YOU'RE INTO THE POLLEN?!"

ย 

"DONT BULLY THE MANGO!"

Edited by Effervescent-Daydream

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..."ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

"I'm cool with the furries."

ย 

Friend: I'm gonna bop it

Me: Twist it

Friend: YEET IT

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..."ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

"Wow,ย Coke has so much more confederacy than Pepsi."

i was trying to say "carbonation" but couldn't remember theย word so in a rush my brain came up with "confederacy" as a substitute

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {}ย originย Deeย {} caretakerย Nateย {}ย 8D / 8Bย ~

pfp : "hontor" on dA

"ย Ifย you don't spend $40,000 on a shrine of your waifu, is she even really your waifu?"

I too have been in a pile of children. Right on the bottom.
ย 

Posted (edited)

My husband: "Binga boom your life is like a choom."ย 

Are this point we practically speak in code, so at least if anyone was listening they'd be super confused.

Me last night: "I'm having some soup...nicken choodle, you want some?"

Edited by KnightFenrirWulfhart
Added

//Fenrir//

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

(Actually a friend but it was too good to not share)

ย 

"Somehow i'm convinced that the 10th dimension isย only bread though. Idk why but it's ONLY bread. There's nothing else there, just bread"

"Rejoined the husbando covenant yeyyyy :D"

"I guess this will go down in history as the ghost pee incident of 2019"

ย 

"Had to go bust the guy out of there 'cause the big-hatted derp got himself stuck in the prison"

ย 

""You're the meme expert here" May be the greatest compliment I have ever recieved tbh thank you"

ย 

"ย Yeah i'm gonna pass on the whole being beaten to death with an alien placenta thing thanks. ... Time to add that one to the list."

Edited by Effervescent-Daydream
I got like no sleep so im extra weird today

"Mmmmm, look at the wide rear end on that van"

-me while dreaming about buying a vehicle for long term traveling

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga |ย Pachycephalosaur

equal rights, live free or die, cedant arma togae

"I always need cheese on my anime."

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {}ย originย Deeย {} caretakerย Nateย {}ย 8D / 8Bย ~

pfp : "hontor" on dA

"All I know is she'sย a fuzzy leggy potato"

"ONION DAD"

My flatmate and me :

Flatmate "I have to go to the grocery store but there is sunlight outside and even worse, there are people outside. Do you wanna come with me?"

me "there is sunlight and there are people sooo...I do not think I will. But thanks for asking."

5 mins later "damnit!!! Wait! I need that white water and fat based liquid for breakfast."

"This had the perfect amount of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

ร—
ร—