Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Paniczoure

Surprise FEELS

After checking and remembering some games, I cam across Super Paper Mario, and I remembered how this game that I thought it would be the common adventure game, but stroke me with so much feels at the end. I did NOT expect that from a Mario game.

And I wanted to know if any of you have got a game that went all surprise feels on you at the very end.

(Battleblock Theater was also a bit of surprise feels, but nothing compared to Super Paper Mario.)

I vaguely remember a playthrough of that game, and I know for a fact the ending made me cry.

Other games that made me cry would be Sonic and the Secret Rings, Okami, and Journey.

I guess the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games would fit into that? I remember when I was young and playing them and I never expected any of them to get that deep and sad. And the story is honestly better than a lot of the mainstream Pokemon games but yeah they would be my number one game for feels.

Also Super Paper Mario is a gorgeous game, definitely one of my faves ^^

Oh man, I love PMD! I'm really only familiar with Infinity and Super, but Explorers also ripped out my heart. ;_;

Super Paper Mario definitely has a much deeper story than you'd expect of a Mario game. Same with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to their respective series. Although, the Unova games were also a case of this.