Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Softcaw

Kin Painting!

I am making a painting that is therian based, but like, low-key. It's a forest with a clearing, but in the foreground there is a tree trunk and in the bg there is another large tree. If you'd like me to paint your kintype into the bg, just reply with the species! It'll most likely blend into the painting, but you'll be there. If you want to be in the foreground though only like, one creature can be there, and it would have to be an animal that resides in trees/climbs. I can't have tooooo many people, but yeah. No fictionkin, sorry! I might do a painting for those too.

Sorry if this seems odd! I'm just trying to get involved in the community more. Thanks for reading if you did!

Oh yeah, and I'd like this thread to be about painting in general!! If you're a painter, comment below and whatnot! I think painting is a special way of expression that can help many therians really feel at home. Yay!

Since my main form is still difficult for me to describe and I don't have a good reference, one of my incarnations would do-- I think the most symbolic one is the horned doe? (which just looks like a normal white tailed deer at first glance...with stubby, rounded antlers and golden eyes.)

Oh if it's a northern forest setting then a bobcat would be better ^^ Thanks for doing this!

Maybe the American lion? It did live in the north part of America around the Ice Age so a nothern forest would not be a problem. I think they also lived in forests at some parts.

@Oxalaia Sure! @Homura Of course <3 @Aerolith Will do! Also guys, this might take awhile to get finished. If I find there are too many people asking for their kintypes I might end up doing a whole other painting with them altogether! Thank you!