The Daily Positivity Thread - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

The Daily Positivity Thread

We all know this world can be a negative place at times, so why not bring some pleasantry into it?

Something good happen today? Why not share it here.

Today, I get to watch Salem’s Lot for the first time, having been recommended it by a friend.

Account shared by Mirath and his contractor Gareth

My blog is the rambling and musings of a wandering fictionkin

I got recognition at work for all the cards I got out on my own. Yay.

Guest Phase

This is so minor and hasn't happened yet today because I haven't spoken to him yet today. It has happened a couple of times now. My boyfriend addresses me as his love. I get all soft and mushy. The ability to get me soft & mushy is quite a feat. Wow.

I went to my rock climbing gym today. It is always nice to get a workout in. I got to spend time with my lovely fiancée as well! We live 30 minutes apart so we don’t see each other every day during the week. I cooked dinner for her and we watched shows together. 

My doctor has congratulated me for perfect blood values. At least something in this silly body seems to work right :classic_laugh:

Western Guardian Dragon

I'm not feeling as sick today as I was yesterday... still feeling pretty bad, but I'm getting better! Maybe I'll be up and about again by tomorrow. I hope so.

In the meantime, this has given me the perfect excuse to spend all day sitting around playing RDR2... hehehe.

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our natural tulpa/fictive Aeolus.

I've just done my first workout after being sick for two weeks. Feels good. Although it has become a bit more difficult because I'm walking around with phantom/ghost tail and wings since several days. I like them, but they tend to get in the way for half of the exercises... :classic_tongue:

• Like 1

Western Guardian Dragon

Oh man I relate to having my tail get in the way while working out. I mean, not so much that it gets in the way, but in the back of my mind I guess I still think I can use it as a counter balance!

My own positivity for the day is that it is snowing! It snowed about 7 inches in my area yesterday, and we're supposed to get another couple inches today! Snow makes me a very happy kitty.

• Like 1

I cleaned up my FurAffinity profile, and  it looks nicer.

(I also asked around and found out a solution to my story image problem)

I caught a random shiny in pokemon for the first time in this game ❤️

Fur cold~Heart warm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic Wolf, Black Shuck, Harpy

Here’s some positivity for all of you!

Each and every one of you are special, as we all affect the world in a good way somehow. If you ever feel like you aren’t worth it, remember that there is no one else like you in the world and that you’re fighting to become even greater each day, no matter how small that step is! Be sure to remember your strengths over your weaknesses, those strengths truly make you who you are! ^.=.^ 💙

• Like 3

On 1/10/2019 at 2:00 AM, Amber said:

My doctor has congratulated me for perfect blood values. 

My brain saw the word "blood" and immediately decided to misread "congratulated" as "coagulated".  Sigh.

I'm close to writing a plot twist I've been building towards for yeeears.  It's not getting revealed in the way I'd once planned, but I like this version better in some ways.  It'll give the characters a better chance to make it all work out somehow.

• Friendly 1

The sun is shining and I feel more content than I've felt in a while. I've spent most of my morning outside just taking the sunshine in! (I mean, it's still freezing outside, but I don't care 🙂 ). 

Nothing big, but I've spent today catching up on some chores that have been piling up and it feels good to be picking away at it! Makes me feel more in control of my life, haha.

Also my dog is amazing and funny and silly and is currently making ridiculous snuffling noises and I am just so very grateful to have her in my life. I'd be lost without her. ❤️

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our natural tulpa/fictive Aeolus.

Ah, it's weekend! Now I can forget about all that mess in the office for two days. Really, you wouldn't believe it... it's like a kindergarden where everyone quarrels with each other. A pack of wolfes would act more sensible...

Western Guardian Dragon

I came out as trans to a school counsellor and she was amazingly supportive!

• Like 2

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || Bane || Zonic || Price || Xeno ||

5 minutes ago, ArchieAce said:

I came out as trans to a school counsellor and she was amazingly supportive!

Congrats!! :Love:

I'm going to an Imbolic celebration with a Coven I'm joining officially as a member. I am excited, it's also 2 days before my Bday and we're doing a little celebration. 

• Like 1

Call me Sunbie (He/Him ◆ Xey/Xem)
Copper/Red Borzoi  | Faery (Nature Elemental & Satyr) | Tålåndor (Evarma Elf)
Reinhardt (Overwatch) | Caduceus Clay (Critical Role)

4 hours ago, Charias said:

Congrats!! :Love:

Thank you! She has agreed to help me through the transitioning process, and talking to my doctor too! She says the doctor can help prepare my parents who are openly transphobic as well. Deciding to talk to this random school counsellor was the best thing I'd done on a whim ever. I'm still so happy!

• Like 1

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || Bane || Zonic || Price || Xeno ||