The Daily Positivity Thread

More positivity for all you wonderful friends! ^.=.^

Always remember to take care of yourself! You are strong and can take so much, but even still the body and mind needs care. Do something that makes you happy, watch your favorite movie, take deep breaths and think of something calming. Even still, making it through a bad day will bring in the light of a fresh, new day. 💛

I have finally a commission that displays one of my godec forms. It feels good to see a form again for the first time in millions of years.

Today in meditation I've first time met a dragon very dear to me - I've waited to see him for ages!  It didn't feel like a memory, it felt like it just happened. Spare me the confirmation bias for now... I don't care, I'm just so glad I met him.

• Like 1

So, I'm now out as trans irl to a total of three people, and they're all supportive! One of them said they're willing to help me get a binder without my parents knowing~

• Like 2

I love the place I’m staying in so much, I don’t even know why it’s just so nice and warm and it makes me really happy 😄

• Like 1

Well it's very good to see that I have the qualifications for not only general government jobs, but the more specialized ones relating to my field in the natural sciences. All that stands in my way is a test, and hopefully I'll be on my way to some employment sooner than later. 

• Like 1

Grabbed up some new gemstones! Some obsidian, fluorite, garnet and hypersthene! I didn't know of hypersthene until yesterday--it's so pretty and stripy!

(Not my image) Look at it!

unknown.png

• Like 2