The Daily Positivity Thread - Page 3 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content
Guest Mirath

The Daily Positivity Thread

My fiancee and I went to the Working Women's Survival Show today and it was really nice! We got a bunch of stuff, and they did cheap spa treatments. I got a manicure and facial. I have never had either previously. It was super nice! 

I have learned two new things today already!

I have a doctor's appointment later today that I intend to keep as well! A physical therapist! Finally!!!

Sunbie (He/Him ◆ Ne/Nem)
◆PM me for my Social Media◆
Copper Borzoi   Fae (Nature Elemental & Satyr) Tålåndor (Elfin) ◆ Reinhardt Caduceus Clay 

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

I'm way too hyped for Pokemon Direct tomorrow! 

My flatmate, adult since more than 20 years, bought bubble gum hand soap because it was the one that appealt to him the best.
I think he is right. It makes my day.:Laugh:

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

I'm so happy to finally be out of Hell, aka Social Services. I'm so happy that I could cry right now. Being in that place is not fun at all...

Hey! It's carnival in Germany! Grab yo' party whistles! Helau! Humba -  humba  - humba - tätäräää!

CarnivalAmber2.jpg.ef2a20242398e672bf90ba25a53e89ee.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist, it's local culture, haha :biggrinderg:
BTW: I'm slowly getting used to that Huion drawing tablet, aye!

• Like 1

Western Guardian Dragon

I've been wedding planning and it has made me really happy so far. A bit overwhelmed, but still happy! I'm just so excited to be married, though our wedding date is far out still.

Yippiee! My lovely roadster just passed the MOT check without any problem! The inspector owned almost the same model, so I had a very nice chat too :biggrinderg:
Summer can come, I'll be prepared :coolderg:

Western Guardian Dragon

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

(Feels weird being on the phone) ...but I did enjoy sleeping, curled up with Sobble last night. We kept each other warm while the power was off~ 😊

Had the first meeting and diagnosis with the psychologist from the autism-center today.

He said I just have to get the final stamp from a psychiatrist and that he will help me and my supervisor to get it because he found out that I am having high functional autism.

He said also that the ATZ (autism-center) is going to help me with a therapist that comes to help and reflect several situations for a few hours per week and that they are going to help me with school with a "disadvantage compensation" and later during study , too.

I am just so glad and happy that they can and will help me and also give help to reach my goals. Without that, I couldn't catch up my highschool graduation. The stuff to learn is no problem for me but all the sensory stimuli are too much. I got so many sensory overloads, that I had to get a break for a year and barely passed because I missed so many lessons caused by panic attacks of sensory overloads, although my grades in tests and examen were good.

I am so happy and relieved to have them help me.

• Like 1

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

A friend of mine helped me feel a bit better about today's incident. It makes me all warm inside~ ☺️

Just done my first *light* workout after the surgery... pssst! Don't tell my doctor...

• Like 2

Western Guardian Dragon

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

I don't know why, but I'm just in a good mood today~

I found Abuelita hot chocolate in powder form, which is awesome because I'm too lazy to deal with the rock-hard cake version. Mmmmmm

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one. 

Guest MariaTheFictionkin
Posted (edited)

When you're looking for fanart of your canon sources...and you find two images of you and your significant other doing the same thing in both previous lives...

wegdsvs.thumb.jpg.23adf3b51792b3938952a8df310ca152.jpg

It melts my little heart~

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin

I have A's in all but one of my classes! 😄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

Posted (edited)

I got given $400 as financial compensation for attending a conference! I was a consumer representative and they listened to me and my opinions.

Edited by ArchieAce

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif