The Daily Positivity Thread - Page 6 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content
Guest Mirath

The Daily Positivity Thread

When I let my dog outside to ~do her business~ this morning, there was a heron flying over my house! It was so beautiful! >w< 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

Today I finally found the guts to not be such a doormat and actually stick up for myself for a change :'D

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

I just saw Detective Pikachu which was amazing! And now I'm going to buy Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which I'm excited to get! ^_^

The kitchen herbs I seeded are finally big enough to move to the kitchen and get used by me and my flatmates :smile:

Mozzarella sticks were 99¢ at the Sonic next door to work, so my pharmacist ordered a f***-ton of mozzarella sticks to share and drinks for everybody in the pharmacy, I just had to walk next door to go get them. ^_^

I won the lottery yesterday! .... Okay okay, it was in a game, but I still won and it was still cool! ^.^

41 minutes ago, LunastreDraconis said:

I have lost... 15 pounds this month, and I’m proud of myself! ^.=.^ 🤗🤗🤗

That's great! Proud of you as well! Good job! 😄

You've actually inspired me to start my yoga back up tomorrow so thanks!

//Fenrir//

The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
             The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

I asked my flatmates and the landlord if it would be okay for them when I get more pets.

Landlord said, it would be okay to get more pets and as long as they can't break out, don't need much space and attention (like a cat or dog because I only have a single room here for myself + I share a kitchen and bathroom with my 2 flatmates) and as long as my flatmates are agreeing, he don't sees a problem.

My flatmates agreed too.

One said that I by myself have to decide it and as long as it is no cat or dog or so he will be fine (because of space).

The other just said that he won't enter my room because of the urticating hairs tarantulas can throw when feeling threatened but I try to avoid this and since now none of my 2 did that ever or felt threatened by me. My jumping spider never felt like it either and jumps from itself onto my hand when I am working in her terrarium to take a better look at what I am doing 😁❤️. Never planned to handle her but since Finnja comes from itself, she feels fine and safe at all 😀

Also, he very well entered my room several times since I got my 2 tarantulas.

And none of my spiders is or will be more venomous than a bee or wasp.

So yes!! I can have more pets and already chose 4 precious and tolerant to humans tarantulas I'll buy next month after the great heat because they will be shipped from Poland to Germany and I don't want them to be in a package with over 35°C outside. And I got an eye on a very nice colored millipede (silver-grey with a red along stripe from head to back and red legs, very shiny).

I'm glad and super happy because I invest more time to care for the feeders as for my pets because they only need food every 5-7 days and I give fresh water twice a week and spray the enclosures once a week. That's all. And I have too many feeders since the roaches started to reproduce. It would be a great waste. Furthermore the roaches get fresh food every day so this was a bit frustrating for me.

My boyfriend and my little sister picked 4 named already xD Urd, Verdandi, Skuld and Lovis. I love the names 😻.

So.. my weight dropped by 3.5 lbs due to yesterday's events, but I felt OK today and just had a pretty decent workout. Body works at nominal performance. Quite surprising it recovered so quickly. Hope the weight will stabilize the next days, at the moment I'm losing a bit too fast. Fast weight loss always increases the risk of losing muscles, which is not at all what I want.

Western Guardian Dragon

I'm printing more pictures to go on my walls! Naked walls bother me, so I'm hanging some pretty pictures I found online. ^_^

We're going to the faire today. That means I get to de stress and look at cute little animals ;w;

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

Posted (edited)

My health is slowly, and finally recovering for the time being... I hope it stays that way as soon as I remember my true draconian heart better!... ^.=.^

Edited by LunastreDraconis
Typo

My mental health and performance at work have made a huge upswing now that I've blown off some steam! I tend to go way too long without blowing off steam, and I need to make it part of my regular personal maintenance routine.

Posted (edited)

The privacy window cling sheets I put in my bedroom window are prismatic, so they make rainbows all over my bedspread in the morning!

Edited by Zicoxite
Grammatical error.

Working on improving relationship with fur-baby (first dog I have ever owned, any advice on the topic of dogs would be great!) 

Keeping an additional two fur-babies (bunnies) appeased while also having play time for them, feels awesome!

MY BACKYARD IS FULL OF RABBITS

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

A few things:

-Slowly conquering driving to and from brookville, which is a bit far from me. Still new to driving distances, but slowly getting the hang of it.

-I'm happy with my muscle building workout routine

-two 'major' art months are coming up. Looking forward to them, but we'll see how much art I actually make. Progress on the terrestrial zhu ref is going smooth, although it is really just black and white drawings. Important none the less, which is why I want to take my time on it.

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Luckily for me, I have been remembering my true draconian heart enough for my human body and mind to enjoy life once again, and now that I am at school again, I feel very energized and happy! ^.=.^

I made the best mac and cheese ever.

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

This too shall pass.

A phrase all too underappreciated, that it works when times are well and when times are bad. A reminder that nothing is forever in a sort of sobering manner as it extends to all things. I prefer to look upon it as motivational.

Smilodon Populator