Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Neve VR52

A machinekin site - or the starts of one.

After a long internal debate, I decided to start a forum and resource site catered to machinekin and allies. Everything's still in its infancy. I haven't finished creating the home site yet, and the forum's just a couple days old. It's still heavily under construction, but here's the link for anyone interested: MechHaven

All are welcome to join. I hope to create a warm and comfortable environment for open discussions on the topic of machinekin and a home for other machinekin.

Thank you,

- Neve

Hmm, I may consider joining this. I would assume fictional machinekin, such as 'Transformers' are welcome here? As I identify as having been a certain Cybertronian seeker in a past life, this might be of interest to me.

I know you've already joined, Zaphaera, and I'm glad to have you there, but I want to make it known on this thread that yes, we do accept fiction-based machinekin as well. :)