Zaphaera

Anyone for Inktober?

This is the first year I'm doing the inktober challenge, which is to do an ink drawing every day for the month of October.

For day one, I decided to kick it off with a quick drawing of my kintype.

tumblr_oeeeybfy691ti6t6eo1_540.jpg

Anyone else doing anything for Inktober? :D

• High Quality 1

Was going to try, but I had to Recover my Surface 3 and I lost my art programs. And since I'm not in a position where I can hook up my tablet to the internet, I won't be able to get it up and running again until November.

Sigh.

I'm participating this year! I'm going to be posting everything on my art instagram account @_.edan._, I got a new journal for it too.

Was going to try, but I had to Recover my Surface 3 and I lost my art programs. And since I'm not in a position where I can hook up my tablet to the internet, I won't be able to get it up and running again until November.

Sigh.

Oh man, that really stinks. I'm doing mine traditionally, maybe that's something you could do? Even if you can't post online, its always good fun and practice. :)

I'm participating this year! I'm going to be posting everything on my art instagram account @_.edan._, I got a new journal for it too.

Nice! I need to make myself an instagram one of these days, heh. I'll be sure to check yours out though!

I won't be able to do one every day of the month but I'm trying to fit in a quick ink doodle now and then between studying and final exams etc.