Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

erens

Tuber simulator!

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=0;Eren]So, I recently jumped on the Tuber Simulator bandwagon and I have to say I'm both incredibly amused and lonely right now. I have one whole friend on there, and no strategy tactics (if there are any!!) Do any of you guys play Tuber Simulator?? If you do, feel free to add me on there! I'm Snawsages !! Also, please drop any helpful hints you want! :0[/PLURALSYS]

I've been playing tuber simulator, but because of server issues I can't access any of the online features :/ My name on there is NecroKing.

I don't really have a strategy, I've just been levelling up the topics that I'm interested in irl, lol

I've never played this before, but as the ever curious gamer I am, I've just downloaded it today to try out. My name's LordFloofium on there ^^

My name is TheFallenUnseelie on Tuber Simulator :D I'm only level 7 and I have a lot of candles in my room XD I'll add you right now.

I've never played this before, but as the ever curious gamer I am, I've just downloaded it today to try out. My name's LordFloofium on there ^^

I'll definitely add you~ ^v^

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=0;Eren]

@Wisdom of the Moon

I've added both of you!!

[/PLURALSYS]