WhiteWolfKR

Summer time

WhiteWolfKR    9

As some of you may have noticed (or not lol) I have been lingering off on the sidelines with posting anything. I find I tend to want to be outdoors more so than anything right now. I'm not sure if this is a therian trait, or simply my personality. But when the warmer weather comes around, gosh there are so many things to smell and see.

So I was wondering, what will everyone be doing during the summer? I know I'll be camped out by a lake for a good bit of it, fishing and swimming to my hearts content. (*˘︶˘*)

Ps. Sorry for not being around much. I try to answer any messages when I can.

Magic    97

... I will be doing what I always do, watch Netflix. (Then again, for me, that is my shifting.)

Your summer sounds like it'll be fun, I hope you have a nice time. :)

Silas    6

Probably going to be off the radar and trying not to feel alone. My host's parents are very much against me and my identity and will not allow me to speak to friends they don't approve of, including y'all here on Kinmunity. I may be able to talk while I'm at school, though.

AceOfTricks    28

I flew to the other side of the country yesterday and I'll be helping a sick relative out over here until the first week of July. Then I get surgery on my hands. It's going to be a really stressful summer for me. :/ I'll probably be on here off and on until the surgery cause I have no one to talk to about things I like where I'm staying. Then after the surgery I won't be able to type for a bit so I'll go quiet for a while, probably a month or so.

Dewdrop    6

I don't think it's uncommon for people to want to get outdoors when it's so beautiful out there! I'll be pampering my garden, likely helping my parents with their yard some, and I hope to go check out a new fishing location someone has told me about. There's also a nature center within an hour from where I am that I'm dying to go to this year so I'm hoping to be busy and stay busy!

Kitsu    23

I'll be watching anime, and watching the new Pixar movie, Inside Out, as well as the other summer movies. I'm also going to try to read all the Agatha Christie's Poirot books, and try to get rid of my social anxiety.

And, that's all... All my siblings will be gone, so I'll be alone. :/

AceOfTricks    28
I'll be watching anime, and watching the new Pixar movie, Inside Out, as well as the other summer movies. I'm also going to try to read all the Agatha Christie's Poirot books, and try to get rid of my social anxiety.

And, that's all... All my siblings will be gone, so I'll be alone. :/

Agatha Christie is awesome. >w<

I have a complete lovecraft book that I might attempt to finish reading.

Magic    97
I flew to the other side of the country yesterday and I'll be helping a sick relative out over here until the first week of July. Then I get surgery on my hands. It's going to be a really stressful summer for me. :/ I'll probably be on here off and on until the surgery cause I have no one to talk to about things I like where I'm staying. Then after the surgery I won't be able to type for a bit so I'll go quiet for a while, probably a month or so.

Good luck on your surgery, I hope your summer isn't too bad!

AppyHeart    113

Summer will be a VERY active time for me. what with work, school, personal life, and horses. I will find the time to go to the park every now and again. Oddly it's summer here but it keeps getting chilly again. lol It's actually kind nice. seems like our winter is having a hard time leaving the valley which makes for nice outside activities! :D

AceOfTricks    28
Good luck on your surgery, I hope your summer isn't too bad!

I got bitten up by what I was told were dog fleas today. .n. *mangy coyote feels*

Mirath    284

Not sure what I'll be doing over the summer (probably just playing Skyrim or just trying to write... And probably trying to meditate more...) but I'm looking forward to the end-half of June when my family and I are going to the east coast of the US for two weeks.

Biarki    4
So I was wondering, what will everyone be doing during the summer?

I don't have any real plans for this Summer, except maybe to visit the local Renaissance faire when that starts up in August. So, I'll be doing a lot of the same things as you: swimming, fishing and camping. Maybe I'll take a trip up to Pine Creek Gorge in the northern part of the state.

AceOfTricks    28
I don't have any real plans for this Summer, except maybe to visit the local Renaissance faire when that starts up in August. So, I'll be doing a lot of the same things as you: swimming, fishing and camping. Maybe I'll take a trip up to Pine Creek Gorge in the northern part of the state.

Omg. I want to go to a Renaissance fair so bad this year. I want to wear my marvel Loki to one. owo

Magic    97
I got bitten up by what I was told were dog fleas today. .n. *mangy coyote feels*

Dog fleas? Woah, really? I didn't know they would bother human bodies.

AceOfTricks    28
Dog fleas? Woah, really? I didn't know they would bother human bodies.

Was news to me too. oHo Go figure.

My relatives find it hilarious.

Apparently I have really sweet tasting blood or something. Nobody gets bit when I'm around but I am just swarmed by bugs. They will literally go around other people to get to me.

Silas    6
Was news to me too. oHo Go figure.

My relatives find it hilarious.

Apparently I have really sweet tasting blood or something. Nobody gets bit when I'm around but I am just swarmed by bugs. They will literally go around other people to get to me.

Mary had a few bite her at a friend's house. That was not pleasant. Had the scar on her hand for a long time.

Biarki    4

Ugh, we had a mild infestation of those buggers a few years back. I still have the scars on my feet.

Omg. I want to go to a Renaissance fair so bad this year. I want to wear my marvel Loki to one. owo

Do it! Make them bow to your power? Also, turkey legs are amazing. <3

AceOfTricks    28

Do it! Make them bow to your power? Also, turkey legs are amazing. <3

Mmmm turkey legs.

You'd be surprised at how many people throw themselves at my feet without me saying a word when I'm Loki. XD

Biarki    4
Mmmm turkey legs.

You'd be surprised at how many people throw themselves at my feet without me saying a word when I'm Loki. XD

Oh, I believe it. I hope you bathe in their worship.

Gryff    428

That seems like the kind of costume that would stand out more than a bit at a Renaissance fair. And I don't think that's a bad thing.

Summer means a few things for me. All the anime, comic, and gaming conventions are underway. Anime Midwest and Gen Con are both in July, so that'll be all sorts of fun. Here in Chicago we also have some fun summer events, such as the Taste of Chicago. Day to day, summer means geocaching. Any other cachers here?