Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Rose Marcellus

DragonPoll!

Hey kinmunity, Erela here!

Most of my kin work happens on tumblr, but I remembered I had a kinmunity account and thought i'd pop back on to spread awareness of one of my projects.

My good friend TJ Kayo and myself have started a dragonkin centered poll. The purpose is to get a good idea on the statistics of the memebrs of the dragonkin community. Its multiple choice, and feedback is welcome!

The questions aren't very hard, simple things like what color you were as a dragon, your food preference as a human, and whether you like heights or not. :)

The poll is here > https://goo.gl/forms/T8e1uxoMOVHySaGK2

Every night at 7:00 EST i post an update of the current statistics on my dragonkin tumblr blog, here. ❤️Smol Red Bean❤️

Thank you for your time!

You should be more inclusive with the responses you can give, such as adding other boxes on all of them responses, given that I can't answer some of these such as dragon habitat, hair color, preferred study field etc.

You should be more inclusive with the responses you can give, such as adding other boxes on all of them responses, given that I can't answer some of these such as dragon habitat, hair color, preferred study field etc.

Do you have any specifics? Also, thank you for your feedback!

Well I live in a swamp but I see you have added the boxes so all is good.

I'm unclear on what this poll is attempting to show/discover about the draconic community. Could you elaborate on its purpose?

I'm unclear on what this poll is attempting to show/discover about the draconic community. Could you elaborate on its purpose?

It doesn't have a "scientific" purpose, per say, just one of curiosity. What's the most common hair color among dragonkin? Do more of us like red meat, or white meat?

Answered the poll. While identifying more as prehistoric creatures I do have an dragon kintype,

[PLURALSYS=Aster]I am a frequent walk-in of the host's. And whilst I am technically only half dragon I pray you do not mind my input on your poll as well.[/PLURALSYS]

I am a frequent walk-in of the host's. And whilst I am technically only half dragon I pray you do not mind my input on your poll as well.[/PLURALSYS]

That's fine! # of kintypes don't matter, your level of draconity doesn't matter either c: thank you for your input!

I will not be able to give my input (being that I am in questioning), however I do have several dragon otherkin friends (one of them lead me to this website to begin with ^.^). I will be giving this poll to them if that is alright. Is there anything you want me to say to them before I do however?

I will not be able to give my input (being that I am in questioning), however I do have several dragon otherkin friends (one of them lead me to this website to begin with ^.^). I will be giving this poll to them if that is alright. Is there anything you want me to say to them before I do however?

Thank you so much!! And no, nothing in particular comes to mind c:

I loved the poll ^.^ , although I think you should also asked if they lived on Earth or another planet or dimension to give you a broader understanding.

More detailed questions like "What do You hoard?" Would be great ;P

Answered and liked.